Skins

T

ToJ | Space_Ghost

ok i no that alot of ppl may have questions about how to get skins to work and stuff i do too i have no clue wat to lol
rock.gif
if u do no how to egt them to work could u plz post how to here? i think it would help out alot of ppl

get your new model

go to your cstrike/model directory

replace it

If you don't have a pak though, I would highly suggest getting the fusion pack.. changes everything in game. Weapon sounds/models, player models, grenades look incredible etc...

be sure to make backups though. first time i installed fusion pack i didnt and had a nasty time gettig the original cs back.

w00t ty merc exo and rizz so i just download winace download the skin and im set?
rock.gif
?
cool.gif

I wish other ppl in the game could see what you looked like with your skins and stuff instead of just you. Cause then I would make a skin of myself...that'd be kool.

that'd be kinda scary, seeing toj'rs running aorund as themselves. Anyway! I want a female skin, I'm sick of running aorund looking as like some dude in sunglases and a green suit
rock.gif
no style whatsoever. I'm not gonna do the work to get a female skin if only I can see it though, thats why, I gotta pick one, send you all to the site you all HAVE TO dl it that way I dont look like a guy anymore W00t!

I am, a custom freak. I have, hundreds of megabytes, of custom game files. But I, have, ignored, my custom files. There are, many, standard, CS files, since my last reformat. Yes, I am, aware, that I am imitating william shatner, again. I, will now, return, to browsing, these forums. Live long and prosper.

ok i downloaded a knfie skin and like everytime i try and join a game it says u must have consistency for file model/p_knife ............IM SO CONFUSEDDDDDDD but i dont wanna delete my knife skin cuz then ill have like a no knife thingy when i try and get my knife wat? or somtin like that :-/

case in point why you always have backups of the models... if you don't have a backup then try a different knife skin or look online for the orginal skin then just copy and paste over. voila should be good to go

alt. delete and allow a server to add in the model when you try to log into a game, this sometimes work.

Hey ghost,m dont you remember  me telling you to never put the p model in :|

ok, find where that model (only the p model you had a problem with) and delete it, then join any server and it will dl that model for you when you join. i do it all the time to get rid of models.

"doh"! i thought i told me never to do the w file!!!!!! well that explains alot of things...... and wat do i do when i want diff ppl skins? and do i do same thing with c4?

Back