Skyguard Wars

Malohaut

(continuation of PLG-1 chronicles)

The Catakou. Finest airship I've built to date, and the largest too. Over 70 cannons and 4 super cannons keep her well defended, though why I created such a warship in a world of peace was beyond me. Her weight was far too much for an airsac to lift, so we've had to resort to dual whirl blades, producing enough lift to bring her to the skies. She's large and bulky, but she does the trick.

Now, it is time to put her to the test. I have received word from First Officer Jones that several airships have broken off from the Skyguard colony and are headed my way. Perhaps they come to communicate, but with their reported formation, it's looks a lot more like they're coming to pick a fight. I don't know how well the Catakou will stand up to a mass onslaught, but I'm not going down without a fight.

I sent a message to Lost, Abea, and One to let them know of the potential battle and to stay clear of the area just in case. In the meantime, all hands are on deck and are preparing the port side weapons just in case. Nurse Coyne is preparing extra beds and taking inventory in case of mass casualty.

May the Lord be with us.

Back