Small fries

coldturkey49

It is no secret that a lot of people in this guild, and even not in this guild, are very frustrated with WAR.
The officer forums have discussed the issue. The public forums have shown the frustration.

I say lets complain a lot and quit the game. . . . .
Errr, wait a sec.
LETS TAKE SOME ACTION!!!

Cold Turkey will lead the charge!
Yes that's right, Tier 1/2/3 'on vent' fun nights will now be a reality.

The events will be in the guild calendar, and i will be leading them the following nights(for now):

Monday - 5 PM Pacific start - Ends whenever it ends
Thursday - 5 PM Pacific start - Ends whenever it ends

So get your T1 toons ready to rock.
Actually show up to the event :p
Plug in your mic and be on vent.
And most importantly, get ready to have fun!

P.S.
Right now, i have a rank 7 or 8 Rune Priest, and I am having TONS of fun with him.
Seriously, I love playing my rune priest way more than my warrior priest :)

Last edited:
Sounds great! I have a rank 8 Shadow Warrior, which I am loving right now since I can actually do damage, and a rank 3 Ironbreaker, which is starting to last a big longer. I am totally down for t1 fun now that Heavencent has upgraded to t4. =)

Since our alts are probably not in the guild (mine are not), get on vent to let me know who to invite to the party.

The Rune Priest I will probably be playing tonight is called Serbashful.

Coordination for this would be much easier if everyone was guilded. Don't be afraid to put them in the guild, even if it's just for a few days while you try out new classes, do events, etc.

I just hit T2 will you guys be moving there next or is this to stay a T1 event. I dont want to reroll if everyone will be Moving in T2 soon.

The event is Tier 1/2/3, and it seems a lot of people have Tier 2 toons, so maybe we will try that out next time.

If we got people on who only have Tier 1 toons, and others who only have Tier 2; we can run 2 groups, one in each tier.

Back