Snow snow & more snow

How much snow did you get or are expecting to get?

• Snow, what's snow? ohhh that fluffy white stuff. Nope we didn't get any here.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 6 inches or less

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 6-12 inches

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 12-24 inches

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Well I have drifts climbing up my house, we are measuring it in feet & not in inches.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

notashamed

Tribe of Judah Accounts Manager
So we have 3 adults & 1 baby snowed in our house (not including my husband & I for a total of 5 adults) How much snow are did you get or are expecting?

I believe we have about a foot right now and it's still coming down. We had about 10 inches or so when I woke up and the weather last said was as follows "Tonight: 6-10 addition inches. Tomorrow: 10-15 inches." So needless to say I'm stuck until I get the motivation to hike down the road to the store, because my car ain't moving.

Ummm this might get me banned but it was 63 here today. :eek: We have had like a grand total of 3/4" of rain, not sure how much snow that equates to if it were cold enough...

Update: Shame on me for laughing off the "lots and lots of snow" forecasts, since they're usually wrong and always miss us here. I'm looking at about 4-5 hours of digging with my hands and a dustpan since I neglected to buy a snow shovel and I HAVE to get my car out.

Update: Shame on me for laughing off the "lots and lots of snow" forecasts, since they're usually wrong and always miss us here. I'm looking at about 4-5 hours of digging with my hands and a dustpan since I neglected to buy a snow shovel and I HAVE to get my car out.

Do you have any neighbors that you can borrow a shovel from or even a garden shovel may be better for you.

Well the maintenance guys here have shovels but they were all out and about yesterday so I couldn't find them. I just pushed my car through the snow after I dug a path to my door and behind the car and let the plow take care of the rest. We did get shovel yesterday just in case. Our car was one of three that was unburied as of this morning, but we have a very busy local bus system that is by here every 30 minutes starting at 7 am so. Most people in my area work at or go to Cornell so they can get where they need fast. At least it's sunny today :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back