so... about war...

Gnomegeddon

I wanna know more. How's the content? Any mockery of God anywhere?

As for the classes... what do you know regarding Ironbreakers?

Mockery of god and you played WoW?

Jehovah is for the most part ignored. There are however, many many other gods.

In my opinion, if you play any video game where there is some sort of fantasy involved, you will encounter other gods. As for mockery, through level 11 on the Empire - Order and the Chaos - Destruction sides I have not encountered any Christianity slander.

I wanna know more. How's the content? Any mockery of God anywhere?

As for the classes... what do you know regarding Ironbreakers?
This is a quality game. If you really wanted to, you could say its World of Warcraft with real RVR, better PVE quests and minus the "childish" elements.

I think it was the tongue in cheek comedy and the references to pop culture that brought the Mockery of God element into Wow, and since there are fewer references to pop culture in WAR, I do not feel that you will encounter it as much here.

Elihu's favorite class so far is the Ironbreaker (I think). You should ask him.

Last edited:
don't use that link..=P it has like zero useful information about the classes. Go to one of the dev-visited forums that are listed in the Tips Tricks & Links sticky in this forum. They all are bursting at the seems with reviews of each class from beta.

I have to say I am surprised surprised to find THIS on the VN boards, something useful.

I didn't even have to sift through death threats because someone ganked someone elses girl friend and now they are going to die in their sleep... because, lets face it... that's all the VN Boards is good for...

Edit: It did, after all, come from the VN Boards, so there is probably going to be some language in there somewhere.

I also have played an Ironbreaker in Beta. I leveled one from 1-19, and played a level 31 template.

I really enjoyed the class immensely. Tanks in RvR are very useful, the Ironbreaker especially. They can take a ton of damage, have high HP's, dish out moderate/good DPS and have plentiful CC options. The Grudge mechanic works fine. You can spend Grudge to activate special attacks or build it to 100. 25, 50, 75, 100 Grudge all give specific bonuses tou your non-grudge abilities. I found that running around with 100 Grudge an awesome tactic, as in I buff myself and my Oathfriend for more, and do greater debuffs to the enemy.

Two of my favorite CC options are "Away With Ye" and "Rune Etched Axe" (with tactic). One is a single target Knockback, the other an area effect. Hit one and watch teh enemy fly. (Really good in King of the Hill Scenarios and high places). :D

Oathfriend and Guard are especially helpful. Oathfriend gives you 10 Grude everytime your buddy is attacked. (Can only be placed on 1 person). I used it on a friend who played a White Lion. I stayed at 100 Grudge for most of the fight because he drew so much aggro. He survived due to my Guard ability, which made me take 50% damage done to him.

It is by far one of my favorite classes and if you like the front-line-in-your-face type, you will love the IB. The armor for them are some of the best looking. You can wield 1-2H Axes and Hammers. Be a traditional tank or a linebreaker! Or be both....

If you have further questions, just ask in this thread or send me a message. Hope it helped a little bit.

<3 Icthus. I got upset when I read that, because I thought you were like "lawl, you're a hypocrite."

Ironbreaker looks good... I just can't help rolling a tank no matter where I go. :|

wow... this post made me want to play a tank... gg ezek.... i have never wanted to play a tank but that sounds fun....

/me seconds everything ezekial said above

The one major difference that I feel about Ironbreaker is that I can do damage to the other team. So many times in PvP in WoW as a warrior tank I felt that DPS was always sub-par when fighting others, and the amount of armor\health did not make up for it at all. When playing Ironbreaker, its all about how you use the grudge that you build. You can utilize it to help you do more damage, to help protect others in your group, or to have a balance between the two. it is a very smart tactic IMO by Mythic to create the class this way.

<3 Icthus. I got upset when I read that, because I thought you were like "lawl, you're a hypocrite."

Ironbreaker looks good... I just can't help rolling a tank no matter where I go. :|
If you name him Gnomegeddon (dunno why you would as there are gno Gnomes in WAR) I will be forced to roll KLANGDON!!!

DUN DUN DUN!!!1

Back