so bored at work!!

WOW!!! That means that I got the 302nd post in this amazing thread! As long as people get bored this thread....

...will go on and on my friends!!

I saw the South Park episode, and even though I'm not one to be bothered by swearing, it was still pretty disgusting at times. I enjoyed most of it, and I laughed out loud, but I won't be passing it on to my parents or my fiancée.

I agree. If there had been less profanity I would be recommending that everyone see it but it was a little vulgar. However there were some very very funny parts to it.

Yay! Over 300 posts! Sorry Avesther...I would've continued the song but I was in class and had to actually start doing work. Go figure. Then I had to go to another class without computer and after that, thus started dinner, Bible Study, a cappella practice and then getting home an hour later than I had planned to. *sigh* Oh wells...

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM :D

MOM BATHROOM! had to be the worst part, definately not a good sight. But yeah there was some pretty funny parts, I just started laughing as soon as it started and I saw the wow characters hehe

Seeing Goldshire at the very beginning was sweet! But yes (represses, shudders, cries self to sleep) "Mom Bathroom!" was terrible.

My baby is such a big boy!

I saw the South Park episode, and even though I'm not one to be bothered by swearing, it was still pretty disgusting at times. I enjoyed most of it, and I laughed out loud, but I won't be passing it on to my parents or my fiancée.

When is south park not vulgar?

wow....

I just reread this entire thread, what fun this has been. Let see if it makes it to 50 pages.

bored people FTW!!!

You mean you were so bored that you read through all 32 pages of this thread? Wow....that's a new level of bored. =P

lol...no way, I love my job and will not be leaving anytime soon. I didnt feel like taking a lunch so I trolled.

Back