So what is up with PW???

Wirl

on to something new...
Hey gang,

As some of you read in the last prayer newsletter, I asked for prayer on a private matter. I've been concerned lately about my health, and went to see the doctor on Monday. Here is what is up, and I'm telling everyone to stay accountable, and to share the miracle of when we see God's complete healing in my life.

Ok the doctor says that my Blood Pressure was too high. 180/118 (120/80 is normal) to be exact. So I'm on medication, and I am still doing my weight-lose-challenge exercise to drop in pounds.

So on this thread, I will keep track of my blood pressure as I check it periodically.

Wed. 3/8/06 - 140/92 (big change since Monday, a little on the high side though)
Sat. 3/11/06 -
Wed. 3/15/06 -
Sat. 3/18/06 -
Doctor's Appointment after this, will give official update after that.

:D

Well lets see. Since I never stop praying for anyone in the clan. (I do mean never.... Well maybe when I am asleep..... Who knows?) I'll just add this to my petetion to the Lord everyday to bring you good health.

God bless and good luck. I'm rooting you on!!

!!!UPDATE!!!

Ok gang, I have my next doctor's appointment on 3/27 @ 11am.

I got a call today from my doctor's office and here's the situation:
1) My heart is fine, no enlargement and no heart deseace.
2) My cholesterol was high (211, normal is <200)
3) My Tryglicerides were high (252, normal is <150)
4) My LDL (Bad cholesterol) was high (131, normal is <130)
5) My HDL (Good cholesterol) was low (30, normal is >40)

Ok so what does this mean for Pastor?
Well, it means I am going to become quite accainted with salads and vegetables. And I will be cutting out a lot of meats in my diet.
Also (and I might cry over this one) my favorate food PIZZA will have to become a 1-in-a-while thing.
I'm going to be doing MORE exercise and getting my activities up as well.

So what does this mean for my pwnage on CS?
Well, it may mean that I will not be on as much. I'm hoping that I can increase my activities and still have normal play time for gaming. We'll see what happens.

Well there ya go gang, I can't wait to see the numbers on my next doctor's visit. I know we'll see a miracle happen. WOOT THANG!!!

PRAISE BE TO GOD!!!

UPDATE

Hey gang,

I have to say, I'm seeing some changes, adn I'm loving it...

Blood Pressure as of 3/13/2006

111/73 (a LOT better, and a bit low, lol, I can't make up my mind. :D )

Still don't know my weight, I'm waiting for doctor's visit which is 3/27 @ 11am. EST.
I'm also seeing an urologist that day, you can say I'm looking into permanent birth control :) .

PRAISE BE TO GOD!!!

Looks like things are moving in a good direction. I will have to share some of my recipes with Priceless. (even HCS eats more salads now)

Gen

Oh please do share. I need as many all natural and healthy recipes that I can get a hold of. I have been researching online alot because I know that if we both can change what we eat we can be a better example to our daughters and they can p/u that habit now.

UPDATE

3/15/2006

About 10am...

143/81 (I really didn't get sleep last night so that may have a BIG factor)

Oatmeal.... Let me say it again.... Oatmeal.

Eat lots of it and your blood pressure, cholesterol and heart funcctions will become.... ummm.... Not normal.... Better that that.... Normal is the setting on a dryer.... I would never call you normal..... Ah yes, Healthy. Oatmeal will help make you more healthy. :D

3/22/06

139/73 (it's still not getting a normal balance, but I think the Doc will be happy)

Eat lots of it and your blood pressure, cholesterol and heart funcctions will become.... ummm.... Not normal.... Better that that.... Normal is the setting on a dryer.... I would never call you normal..... Ah yes, Healthy. Oatmeal will help make you more healthy.

Operating within acceptable parameters..... :D

Keep up the good work PW. We are praying for you

Gen

UPDATE UPDATE

Ok gang,

I went to the doctor today and here's the deal

my BP is really good (was 120's/80's 2 out'a 3 times taken, Doc was happy)

my cholesorol was not bad, but not good either. 211, for this I've been prescribed FISH OIL!!!! WOOT NO MORE DRUGS!!!

And the big other thing, the one that shocked my nurse...
I've lost 11 POUNDS!!!

Can I get a big PRAISE GOD with'a WOOT THANG!!!

Thanks eveyone for the prayers, the've been heard and rewarded.

Back