So who got my aprils fools joke?

So who got my aprils fools joke? - Did you see it on ccgr.org?

• No the site looks fine

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Yes I saw it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I thought CCGR got hacked!

• I thought you were serious!

• It's April Fools Day?

• Total voters

CCGR

apparently someone is spreading this joke around, been getting lots of hits...mostly though e-mail clicks....hopefully they realize I'm only kidding around

I always come here through CCGR, but I missed it until I read this poll. Then I went back and saw it. ;)

Hahaha. It took me awhile to figure it out. At first I thought maybe it was going to be the Shadowbane review. Something like Christian Perspective of A+.
biggrin.gif

But then I realized what it was. Hahahaha.

I changed the banner back, but if you click on the April Fools linnk you can see the joke banner

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]It took me awhile to figure it out. At first I thought maybe it was going to be the Shadowbane review. Something like Christian Perspective of A+.

That's what I thought it was also.I actually saw it on the hyperlink today (april 2)
biggrin.gif

I saw it after BlazeQ imed me. Normally I don't let the page fully load before going to cga or a new review, so I didn't notice it the first time I went there.

hehe
tounge.gif

>_<

that woulda been either a very good photoshop job, or a guy got access to your computer and got the psd file...

Back