Solo Kara

Plankeye

Had some fun in Kara soloing Attumen and Moroes. No mount on Attumen and I got lucky on Moroes as I only got one priest even though I had both paladins.

Good luck, Big Bad Wolf not only turned me into a little girl but made me cry like a little girl when he killed me in under 30 seconds.

me & lukey cleared up to Romeo & Jul yesterday but we couldnt kill her and she couldnt kill us, so we snagged Wall on his DK and rolled through her, Shade & Illhoof.

Update to mine and Lukey's Kara adventure, we fulled cleared it tonight with the help of Shammylove.

it be a great way to get some quick cash..
specialy the part after opera where all the phat gold drops

i wasnt cool enough to be able to solo kara. i struggled on the trash coming up to attunment and didnt even bother trying to pull him.

need better gear!

i wasnt cool enough to be able to solo kara. i struggled on the trash coming up to attunment and didnt even bother trying to pull him.

I take it you tried on your DK? He is heavy in frost, wouldn't blood be better for soloing?

There is a specific point that I can solo difficult content. It is the point that my Ardent Defender's buff in combination with my mitigation and avoidance allows my Seal/Judgement of Light to heal through the damage.

I know I am good to go when my health slowly drops over the course of a fight to below 35% but once it is there it never goes below 25% because Light gets me back close 35% before the next big hit comes in.

Blood has a similar talent that reduces damage by 15% once you are below 35% health plus a couple other talents designed to increase healing through blood like bloodworms.

I take it you tried on your DK? He is heavy in frost, wouldn't blood be better for soloing?

There is a specific point that I can solo difficult content. It is the point that my Ardent Defender's buff in combination with my mitigation and avoidance allows my Seal/Judgement of Light to heal through the damage.

I know I am good to go when my health slowly drops over the course of a fight to below 35% but once it is there it never goes below 25% because Light gets me back close 35% before the next big hit comes in.

Blood has a similar talent that reduces damage by 15% once you are below 35% health plus a couple other talents designed to increase healing through blood like bloodworms.

once the dual spec thing comes out i'll be spec'd frost for tanking and blood for everything else.

Big Bad Wolf not only turned me into a little girl but made me cry like a little girl when he killed me in under 30 seconds.

hahaha!

Gobby, lets do a nastalgia kara guild run!!

I'm going to have to miss out on this, sorry. I wish I could be there lol

Back