Some good VC downloads :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logos

Okay here is the first of what I hope is many in a list of good choices:

1) Tetris Party (1200 points) [Unless you just need the "DELUXE" name don't worry with it. The WiiWare version has all but three of the modes included and the three missing are not that exciting compared to what you do get.
Also the game is wi-fi/internet multiplayer compatible :) So if anyone decides to get the game let me know and we can have some tetris tourneys. :D

Also the game is wi-fi/internet multiplayer compatible :) So if anyone decides to get the game let me know and we can have some tetris tourneys. :D
Do you know if a person with the WiiWare version can play online against someone with the disc version?

I checked on that and they are cross compatible...BUT the Wii Ware is A LOT CHEAP 12 compared to 30.

Hey just picked up the latest NP magazine from work.. I get it cheap there so it isn't too bad. :) Anyways, there are two VC games you guys may really want to check out...La-Mulana which looks like an awesome WiiWare platformer (it is supposed to be the deepest one yet) and Puzzle Agent...both look like ones to keep an out for. Unfortunately, only NP has the scoop right now..hopefully the other sites will have something I can link to in a few days. :)

Okay I found something for Puzzle Agent Enjoy!

This is all I got so far for La-Mulana

Last edited:
Check the Nicalis site for more information on La-Mulana.

If it turns out as well as Cave Story did, then I would highly recommend it.

Yeah they are saying it is going to be VERY in depth and very strategic and puzzle oriented as well as platform ;)

Thanks Tek! :) I never thought to check the developer website LOL

Last edited:
Puzzle Agent update :)

Okay so Puzzle Agent is supposed to be release by the end of July for the Wiiware. As of right now it is out for the PC on steam, but I am supporting my Wii. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back