Some Wii RPG questions...Xenoblade, The Last Story, Zelda:Skysword

Logos

Okay so I know these games have a good length to them, but I am looking to do completion on these games. Has anyone beat these games, at least the main parts. I am wondering since all three have "Game +" or "Hardmodes" after you beat the initial game, would it be possible to complete the other missing parts? Or would it be better to try to complete everything the first run through??...they are lengthy so I am trying to be time conservative here. :)

I've never known a Zelda game to offer a New Game+ option and, IIRC, SS is no exception. I had considered aiming for 100% completion in Twilight Princess, but most collectibles are not numbered, making the goal extremely cumbersome, even with a guide. ("I have 17 Poes. Which ones did I get? Which ones do I still need to get?" And so on.)

I can't speak for The Last Story as I've only played it briefly and I've only played as far as the Bionis' Leg in Xenoblade (though I did finish every quest in the areas I played).

If you're looking to play a Zelda-like game to completion, I recommend Okami. I collected all 100 Stray Beads, defeated the final boss, and earned all Karmic Transformers on the first playthrough. It took quite a while (~66 hours of gameplay, I believe), but since I enjoyed Okami more than Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword, it didn't seem like a chore. The game is also designed to make 100% completion far more organized than any Zelda game, thanks to numbering all Stray Beads and marking them on a single screen. If collection in other games was as organized as it was in Okami, I'd probably aim for 100% completion in more games.

Back