Spread the Love

LionOfJudah

Member, Dreamcast Fishing Guru
I love you guys. we all have our rough spots and may clash at times. In the end it is all good. We are brothers in Christ, let us focus on our common and just love eachother.

Lets greet one another with a holy hand gernade, and a righteous word.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ May 23 2004,9:11)]We are brothers in Christ,
Ahemm?

:p

I know what'ya mean Lion. I love ya too, seriously, you've really helped me and I appreciate you tons. love all of you really, even tho I dont know half of ya since I seem to have disapeared from here.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] I dont know half of ya since I seem to have disapeared from here

seem? there is no seem. you are officially invisible... altho, we'd welcome you back pretty quick i'm guessing.

biggrin.gif

i'm sure you're doing much more important things with your life now however.

I've been mistaken for you so many times drummergirl......its sorta funny! Nice to know you actually exist!...

oh yeah........I love ya'll too!

Doh

Ok We are all Brothers and Sisters in Christ here, (for DG Woot woot Enjoy your trip, and our crazy philly flyer Sus)

haha, I love you all like brothers (and sisters)

even you LoJ, when i headshot you with scout on Assault_UPC.

even through all the crap that's been going on recently, It's nice to know that you ToJ'ers are here for me to talk to
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (exodus @ May 23 2004,9:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ] I dont know half of ya since I seem to have disapeared from here

seem? there is no seem. you are officially invisible... altho, we'd welcome you back pretty quick i'm guessing.

biggrin.gif

i'm sure you're doing much more important things with your life now however.
Heh. Yea. Ya know...I think it has to be almost a year since I've touched CS....
dude...wow.

:p

But yea, I'm keeping myself busy with all this Africa stuff. Plus gettin ready for highskoo next year. All my docter visits. finals, but those are over now ^_^ and juss hangin with friends. I am tryin to get on the boards more tho. I miss you guys alot.

<3 to all! yay...

um yep

hey DG you better come back soon, cause theres not too many chickens left running around!

I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!I LOVE TOJ!!!!!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (babo @ May 24 2004,3:55)]hey DG you better come back soon, cause theres not too many chickens left running around!
And who may I presume (Whoa big word) is responsible for this?

i have much proof that it was both kidan and Goose62.... also that Elite guy and Exodus.... its a consparicy i tell ya consparicy

*shakes head* I leave you guys for what, 10, 12 months and you cant leave the chickens alone for that long???

I might juss have to take them to Africa with me to keep em safe ;)

*plants nanobombs into chickens for long distance detnation*

<span id='ME'><center>LionOfJudah Runawasy from Current location knowing DG will be angry, oo that looks like a nice hiding spot </center></span>

Back