Starmade

kjub03

Hello all! I found this game I've been playing with it this week. Its kind of unique, it has the appearance of minecraft but a 3d space sim. What is amazing about this game is your imagination is the limit. If you can build it you can fly it.

I was curios if anyone else has played this game or would be interested in playing? I will say its a lot more complicated then mine craft, I've watched almost 2 hours of youtube videos and i'm starting to figure our how to build stuff. Also dieing can be very unforgiving and I've started to back up the whole folder every so often because I was tired of spending 3 hours on a build and then getting it blown up 5 minutes later.

I was interested in it a while back and even made an obscure mention of it on another game's thread. I've since become more interested in Space Engineers. It's basically the same thing but with better graphics (and probably higher hardware requirements). Problem with it is the developer made a bunch of promises about content in their last game, Miner Wars, which never materialized. I also get an uneasy vibe with some of his comments against fantasy and loving science. Regardless I didn't care for the art in Starmade and I've not decided if I actually want Space Engineers yet either.

Last edited:
Back