Stc's super duper uber spiker builder!

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
Maybe I'm just being really optimistic, but I think I have a build that will change the face of HA! Ever since the skill update Clamor of Souls has been a skill with hidden potential. Its easy to get up to 690 dmg from 6 people using that skill at once. Joined with Cruel was Dashoasdgnin you get an extra 570 a second later. Needless to say people just don't have 700+ health in HA and certainly not 1200+! I would really really like to run this guys, I think it's pretty easy as far as spikes go, with some practice we could either Fame Farm till Anet nerfs us, or we can hold Halls.. AND Fame Farm! So without further ado, I give you Souls Spike!
Souls Spike said:
Rt/E- Recovery Spiker
[Clamor of Souls][Channeled Strike][Cruel Was Daoshen][Essence Strike][Renewing Surge][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Recovery][Flesh of My Flesh (PvP)]

Rt/Me- Empowerment Spiker
[Clamor of Souls][Channeled Strike][Cruel Was Daoshen][Essence Strike][Renewing Surge][Web of Disruption][Empowerment][Flesh of My Flesh (PvP)]

Rt/Me- Destruction Spiker
[Clamor of Souls][Channeled Strike][Cruel Was Daoshen][Essence Strike][Renewing Surge][Web of Disruption][Destruction][Flesh of My Flesh (PvP)]

Rt/Me- Rejuvenation Spiker
[Clamor of Souls][Channeled Strike][Cruel Was Daoshen][Essence Strike][Renewing Surge][Web of Disruption][Rejuvenation][Flesh of My Flesh (PvP)][/build]

Rt/P- Make Haste Spiker
[Clamor of Souls][Channeled Strike][Cruel Was Daoshen][Essence Strike][Renewing Surge]["Make Haste!"][Gaze of Fury][Flesh of My Flesh (PvP)][/build]

Rt/P- Caller
[Clamor of Souls][Channeled Strike][Cruel Was Daoshen][Essence Strike][Renewing Surge][Song of Concentration]["Fall Back!"][Flesh of My Flesh (PvP)][/build]

2 Rit or Monk or N/Rt healers.

I won't get into the details too much here. I just wanted to let you guys look at it. I was hoping to be able to try it out NEXT Tuesday the 9th. That will give you guys enough time to get all the skills and do your homework ;). Hopefully this can be our "Hardcore PvP Tuesday" build that we can work on till we get it down, and Friday we can go back to having fun with MF or some other thing.

So Dredd, Paul, Derk, whadda think? Tomorrow I should be there for PvP so I can show it a little bit before we start. I just gotta get your guys' okay.

EDIT: I don't have time tonight, but tomorrow I will put links on the different skills so you guys can actually know what it does.

Last edited:
Back