Stepping Down

brootis

I'm stepping down from CO-GL, I'd cite a ton of reasons that I'm doing this primarily because you hardly ever see me online; and when you do I'm only on for a very short time. Most other reasons have to do with where I am at right now, with work, school and my kids.

I've really enjoyed my time with Redeemed; you guys are like a second family to me and I don't think I'd have gotten through some tough times in my past without the support of the people in this guild.

Be that as it may, I've neglected Redeemed in the past few months and believe Redeemed deserves better than an absent CO-GL. I'm going to continue to keep my account open, so I can pop on and off at times, and maybe I'll spend more time once I can be an awesome panda, provided I have enough time with my new busy schedule.

Focusing on your family is a good thing. Don't feel bad fordoing what is best for you.

I hope we see you a lot more in MoP. I miss you buddy. I look forward to living MUCH closer to you...

I hope we can make time to hang out brootis.

I would like to take this time to mention that Guild Wars 2 does not require a monthly fee and is therefore an excellent choice for those who cannot commit time to subscription games such as WoW.

That, and I cannot describe how much I'd love to play online with you some more Brootis.

But, whatever happens, may God bless you and be with you and your family always.

Back