Stonemaul/the AH is allliiiivve again!

Elader Arkon

Helped Tek test a thing
For the first time this entire expansion I was able to completely redo my gems/enchants/reforges for less than 1500 gold due to stuff being suddenly dramatically cheaper on the AH. I don't care if that's the only noticeable change I'll see, because that is worth it right there.

Also I got Redeemed's first Legendary Cloak. whuuuuuuuuut.

Now I just gotta start healing some PvP. Because that's how I roll...

Holy stat inflation, Batman! +2902 Stamina on a cloak? Wow, the game has changed since I last played (more specifically, since I last actively leveled a character; during my last visit to socialize and to "catch 'em all" for battle pet achievements, I didn't pay much attention to stats).

But glad to see you're already seeing positive results from the kinda-but-not-really server merges.

Now maybe it's time to start recruiting again? :D

Well I've always wanted to go up to a lower level character and whisper, 'hey, I've got more stamina on my cloak than you've got HP'. And now, now I can. I probably won't but I could if I wanted to.

It's pretty much confirmed the Stat Crunch is not only inevitable, but incoming. Likely with the next Xpac.

And recruiting is good. I'm absolutely horrible and totally inexperienced at it, and the only thing I do know how to do is add people who meet the reqs lol.

Back