Strange Headache

Odale

Today I was working and realized I had lost all of the peripheral vision in my left eye and some in my right eye. The best way to describe it is when you rub your eyes and then stop, you know how you can't see for a second or two after that? That's what happened to me... but it wasnt going away.

When I got home I developed a raging headache behind my right eye but my vision returned.

Now I just have a dull headache and full vision. I'm a little perturbed as this has never happened to me before. The doctor will tell me what's up on thursday.

Ugh lol

Last edited:
was it on the same side on each eye? Like it was on the left half of your vision in each eye? Or the right half of your vision in each eye?

My vision is back and the headache is gone, mostly. It was on the right side of my head, but in the front of my head and not in the back where all the visual stuff happens. So strange.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001728/

I'm fairly certain it was a migraine and the loss of vision was an aura. Either way it scared em pretty good, haha. I never get migraines.

I live with migraines, that is exactly what you described. If you don't generally get them, not much to worry about. If they become chronic, then that becomes a problem.

Back