Stuff on the server

4t0p

Ok guys one of my friends who runs a server was showing me stuff the other day such as anti-hack software and then showed me some new hacks that are out and what to look for, a new hack called 'rage ogl' is apparently quite popular b/c you can set the hs ratio, thats right aimbots that dont always hit the head, this one is set to shoot the neck and head alternating or to whatever ratio you want, it also runs out of a .dll file in the CS directory not a .exe file :\, so we can have hackesr that arent getting all hs's anymore :\
I don't know what kind of anticheat software we run or if its possible for us to write our own or what not but I just figured I'd throw that out there as its apparently becoming quite popular

well, the problem my old clan had with hacks, etc... was that the hackers will ALWAYS be one or two steps ahead of the anti-hack (unless there are leaks in the hackers and the anti-cheat can patch them up ub3r quick). many anti-hacks are 2 concerned with legal issues to give us quality protection. I remember one such hack that rivaled PunkBuster, I think it was Paladin or something like that. It was great, but got into legal issues because it searched files on the computer (instead of triggering them like the average hlscan does now) and was forced to shut down. Now a days, I just rely on my instincts. I know what a hack does and how it works because I've used them many many times. Examples would be if a person can shoot straight without any recoil or if someone keeps shooting you in the head without killing you[(doing about 55dmg a piece, i believe this is the new hack you mentioned)you'll hear a metalic 'doink'sound] over and over and over. A new version of OGC is created almost every 5 months, as long as Bunny_Hopper can pump them out, we just have to be armed with the knowledge to take them down.

Well, honestly, I've been hearing that 'doink' a lot lately. And it doesn't kill you, but certainly does damage. Does anyone know if it's a rule that if you are shot in the head then you die instantly, or are there exceptions to this? Does hearing that 'doink' mean that a person is hacking?

If anyone has answers to this, or know where to get answers I would appreciate it!

that doink is basicly a metal on metal sound (bullet vs. helmet). sometimes it's just luck, sometimes it's a hack... it is VERY VERY RARE (i never heard it this common until recently) to get this cause you have to land a DIRECT hit to the head... cause the bullet physically pushes your head up and causes dmg.. you can usually tell when this happens, as for the hack i personally think it depends

Back