Stunt night/time?

Keero

Tribe of Judah Membership Administrator
For the 21st, could we try some landmine spam out and start blasting clanners off the map or flipping tanks and buggies on an empty server? Can also practice some flying too since we could all use more of that (except for yours truly, who flies into the ground and buildings just fine :p). Could just be 30-45 minutes tops and then back to owning faces.

Don't have to though, just sayin'.

I am open to the idea. I have actually never flown the chopper.... In fact, I am not sure what the controls are for it.

And they are some crazy things you can do with the physics engine in Bad Company 2, especially with land mines.

However, I want to make sure the regulars are on board. The point of game night really is about getting ToJ'ers together and having fun.

I haven't gotten to that point yet - flying a chopper - but when I do I'm going to look you up. Thanks.

Does Toj Have a BC 2 Server? If so is the Name listed as I can't find it in the search or is the game nights finding a empty server? as I would like to game with you all one night :p

We don't have one yet so we hop on ones that have about 25 or so people. The friends lists are down (I'm guessing) but you can hop in Team Speak 3, Steam, or still click the arrows near the BC2 friends list to find out where we are at. :)

The BC 2 clan I am in has one and if needed I can make room [ as a toj favor] since I am a Admin, here is the clans Homepage http://www.gwgclan.com/index.php
or you can type =GwG= in the server Browser search funtion and it will show up, we do run PB as well as PbBans and have foul language filters in, we also hold the right to reserve slots for members but thats easy, it is a 32 player server in the UK [Primary reason because of my speed, also why you all rarely see me on Steam anymore or Xfire :( ] GwG stands for Geriatrics with Gunz and you all are Welcome :D

Back