Suggestion

Prophet Elhanan

Hey guys and gals,
I was wondering if SoE/SOE has a Facebook page? If not we really should consider it. It is a good way to connect to potential players and maybe even recruit. Just a thought.

-Proph.

Great! Somebody set them up so somebody should respond and hopefully confirm.

No idea where that one came from, Aleron, and I've been in this guild for, well, years. This one, though, is definitely ours. :)
I swear I'm not making it up...lol. Here's a screenshot of the first link I posted. It must be legit as it references toj.cc/gw as the website.
SoEFBPage.png

I sent a request to join but if it is "dead" then I may be waiting a long time. Maybe Pastori or Silver Sand set it up.

They re both there SoE and SOE - I signed up for both - we'll see who responds.

I asked to join, but no response either. It seems very old because I don't ever remember a WoX guild joining/merging with SoE. Maybe Derk or Dea or someone who's been around longer than I could say different. It's probably a dead thing and should be taken down. But I'm not too worried about it right now.

Update - apparently I have been accepted into the SOE - Guild Wars Alliance. There hasn't been much activity until the past few days - even then, not much. But I could get in and see friends.

Maybe Derk or Dea or someone who's been around longer than I could say different.
Dea said she didn't recognize it. Maybe Derk knows. I guess one of us could PM Pastori.

*Edit: I sent Pastori a PM.
I also got a message on Facebook from someone named George who said "SoE Guilde is a private group for members of the SoE Guild in Guild Wars. Admittance approved by validating your membership. Please to include your SoE info & GW info in the request." I replied with the info he requested.

Last edited:
I got a reply this morning asking for info saying it was limited to members of SoE. The guys name was George R. Ivey.

Here I am!

I have added all but one requester. This Timothy Chen guy never sent me his GW info. I created the group when we had the WoX guild. We merged into SoE a good while back so I converted the group to Spirit of Elijah. maybe the other SoE group could be setup for the Spirit of Elisha group. Anyway, glad to have more people in the group. I hope to get to play more some day. I recognize many of your nicks. Mostly I get to play on Sat mornings. Being a family man comes before gaming...

C u on GW!
George Rusty Ivey
-------------------------------
Rusty Cross - Warrior in Prophecies
(among other characters)

Last edited:
The mystery is solved! Thanks George! SoE and SOE are basically one guild, so having one SoE FB page is appropriate. The other one is the SoE Alliance page, for all alliance members.

So... send the SoE Facebook users over to our guild page. Just make sure they send give me all the Guild info so I can verify their membership. Someone named Chen didn't do that and I can't even message him.

Do you want me to add Spirit of Elisha to the title?

Sorry about that cross star. My fb hasn't been cooperating with me recently. I've made the necessary privacy changes, and I'll try to send you a message again.

Let me know if it's now possible to contact me.

Back