Summer vacation for me! *cheer*

mpty

Well, my absence from these wonderful forums has been mostly due to the fact that I've been really really busy packing, getting my last kicks of cs in, and going nuts with excitment. I'll be leaving with my parents for a small island in the Strait of Georgia called Cortes Island. Go geography freaks... find out where that is!
biggrin.gif
My cousins will arrive a day after to spend time with us, for fellowship, fishing, and camping fun!

I have a prayer request also, for safety on the journey, <-- (imperative... tent trailer axle broke last time) and that my cousin will have a good time. She isn't the camping type, and can get really grouchy which dampens the mood of everyone. This will be a severe test for their family, as they haven't been to places this remote before. Tenting, no showers (have to go to a small town for coin showers/laundromat), outhouses, small campground... it'll be quite the experience for them. Also, I'm going to this island where ... there are not many christians, and the main attraction is a huge new agey yoga/meditation/i have no clue centre for rich American tourists who pay $200 + to sit in a dark room listening to a 15 $ nature CD for 1 1/2 hours. (I have no clue, from what I've heard/made up but prices are true... 1 hour of yoga for $150Can. to $300)... talked to someone on the beach to worked there... uh you get the picture. No, I'm not going there for that, the fishing and oysters clams scenery is great... So please pray for me, and that I'll have a postive influence on whoever I meet. Thanks for your prayers... leaving tomorrow, be back in month (Aug. 18?)
Around there.
So, all the best, have fun doing whatever you're doing.

God bless - mpty

Back