SUMMER VACATION!!!

SUMMER VACATION!!! - How many lucky ppl r students?

• 1. You are a student 1st-College Grade [I don't think anyone is in 1st -5th grade...]

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • 2. You are not a student but you have nothing to do but play cs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. You are a normal person and have a job and want to become a teacher to have summer vacation. [jk

• 4. You are a preschooler who does not know how to use a computer.

• Total voters

SLNT_FIR

MUAHAHHAHA! I feel sorry for people who don't have summer vacation! [i'm going to highschool] w00t!

holy crack u have a wierd schedule, mine started in june, and im goin to high school too
blues.gif

no I just had to stop working in jan for medical reasons. And now I'm unemployed and looking for a job.

Maybe cuz some of us don't get in to the such stuffs. I have stuffs to do besides CS such as go out side around etc.etc. ;)

im too busy playing games to bother saddling up my kangaroo to go to the mall??

i'll go to a virtual mall by car if i have to

sealcomm

welllllll im homeschooled and due to my procrastination i have "summer school" AND working 4-5 days out of the week. plus i just picked up anarchy online with my sis so bleh my CS time is vastly decreasing!
sad.gif

does home school suck. I go out of my mind if I had to spend all day at home, plus I wouldn't know all my friends from school.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]1. You are a student 1st-College Grade [I don't think anyone is in 1st -5th grade...]

That only refers of a higher intelligence.  
rock.gif

Last November, College. Last May - June 30th, work. Next week on Monday of July, College. Next couple months from now, work.  
biggrin.gif

eh, the girl i like is homeschooled.. she likes it.. and she has more friends than me
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
.. she does school work just bout every day and volenteers at a hospital i think twice a week.. good fun.. and as for me.. i'm just being a lazy bum and doing little odd jobs round the house and my parents are payin me
tounge.gif
.. so i win ^_^

Back