Sunday Night 6v6?

Bakey

I've noticed that we're getting TONS of players on Tuesday nights, and we can't always rotate everyone in to get playing time. The last thing I want is for people to get discouraged that they're not getting to play.

STA runs a 6v6 league on Sunday nights. Would anyone who can't play on Tuesday be interested in getting that going?

I've noticed that we're getting TONS of players on Tuesday nights, and we can't always rotate everyone in to get playing time. The last thing I want is for people to get discouraged that they're not getting to play.

STA runs a 6v6 league on Sunday nights. Would anyone who can't play on Tuesday be interested in getting that going?

interesting... does that mean the Sunday night practices that Gerbil just announced will have to move? :)

Maybe. Let's first see if there's any interest at all and then we'll see if we need to move anything around.

Just mentioning there is also 9vs9 highlander (class limit of one of every class) on Monday should interest be enough for that. Regardless I can't commit to being available for another day so someone else would have to commit to being there as a team captain to arrange and run things. (I may be able to make it but I'd have to be an alt).

Last edited:
What time would it be at? (trying the game on free weekend. Ill get it if I like it.) You could still have practice, but it would need to be earlier in the day. And I don't know if both 6v6 and 8v8 (Is that the other one?) could practice together.

Back