Sunken Temple (again) Anyone?

SlavidZee

Hi all, although I'm getting a bit old for ST, I'd like to take a crack at the green drake in ST, in order to complete my level 50 Hunter's quest. I'd like to post it on guildads, but I wanted to check to see if there was any interest first. Thanks for the help!
For the Ho-I mean-Alliance!!

Yeah me too....soon enough I will be begging ppl to go to ST for one of my two up and coming characters :)

That dragon kill is a quick, easy and fairly painless kill..I think we've done it a bunch of times in about 20 mins (not including travel time).

Not sure what time you were thinking of doing a dragon run, but I would be willing to come along as well.

eek...this friday is our guild run day (possilby ZG this week)..you may not find as many willing participants as you might find on some other day of the week

D'oh! Well it's ok, I'll see what support I can muster. If it's ZG, then I can imagine everybody is going to be busy :)

I was hoping to run a full Sunken Temple tomorrow (Thursday May 11) at around 8-1:15 server time. I realise the last message was posted around 2 weeks ago, but if you're still interested, I'm sure there's room.

Dave

Well, Todd and I got in half of a Sunken Temple Run...I still need the lower level for 3 more quests though. Unfortunately I won't be around this weekend, so hopefully I can find some people to help out wrapping it up next week sometime (I think my mage is getting a little high for it).

there is still a quest or two that is good for the xp/cash, even at the higher levels. There may be a quest reward or two that is also worth the time, if you're still wearing lower greens/blues.

Rumor has it, there's decent +heal/+dmg gear there, as well. I was never a big person in ST - always quested past it and went straight to BRD/BRS. I'd be willing to go back if you're running it sometime when I'm available, though

Mailliwivad said:
(I think my mage is getting a little high for it).
C'mon Dave, we shouldn't compromise our convictions just to enhance the experience of playing WoW.
j/k...
Anyway, I'm still looking to go in order to complete my hunter's quest and kill some guy i have a quest for... (sorry, I can't remember his name, it starts with a V I think).
Let me know what time is good for you. How's Tues nite?

You asked about the reward.

I believe the Eye reward is by far the best one of the three. The others simply dont keep up after even a level or two more. I was using the eye for a little while, even after I had reached 60. Since then, I have found better, but you dont expect anything to last forever in this game :)

Hi Xandar, I don't think I've seen you on the forums before, so welcome!

Yes, even at level 54, the Eye looks like a must-have item, since it will significantly increase my ranged dps. I seldom melee, and use the pet sparingly when i'm not soloing, so the other items wouldn't do much. Kudos to Blizzard for making a somewhat interesting quest line. Now if only they'll make an endgame quest for an Uber rifle!

Last edited:
Back