*swear* *expletive*

amorphus88

the INSTANT we get into a map, doesnt matter WHAT it is, there is a mapvote. and then the map changes. excuse me while I cuss...

we got rid of vote_pistols and vote_awp for the most part because it was FRICKING ANNOYING to have a vote every ten seconds. what about this?! why not just have a normal MAP ROTATION, and a limit on the number of mapvotes per, say, twenty minutes. and admins seem to like to change maps, too.

ITS STARTING TO GET TO ME... CAN YOU TELL?

$^$%&$&@#$^#@&%$&%^*

perfectly good day, and you seem to be all out to ruin it the instant I join, a vote every three seconds. votes during buy time, votes when I'm shooting, votes when I'm being shot... geez. the ONLY time I havent seen a vote is when I'm NOT ON THE SERVER.

Very much agreed. With only 4 votes required its so easy to vote.

Other day we were on dust 2 4 people join and vote for Assault_upc within 6 min 4 people vote for Iceworld then 6 min later 4 people vote us back to assault then i leave cause its dumb.

Sometimes we go to a map that the gamers don't like so everyone changes it; I think this is acceptable and needed. However, i can't stand it whenever the map is changed every 3 mins; and continuously; continuously; continuously.

smile.gif
/me hugz elite all over

cool

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheElite @ Mar. 24 2003,9:34)]There...no voting anymore. You just lost your rights to any kind of voting.

Have fun.
3l1t3 jus+ sp4nk3d j00 m0nk3y s+yl3

admins can still start a vote right.. i mean i dont want to be stuck on vertigo for 40 minutes..

YES!

MAD PROPS!  w00t4ge!  w00t!  w00t!  YES!

*GIVES ELITE LOTSA MONIES AND "chix [sic]" AND STUFF!*

and whats with you guys who don't like vertigo and prodigy?  I specifically run searches on gametiger looking for those maps.  those are fun maps, man.  I ESPECIALLY love that upramp on the roof in vertigo when everyones there, and I'm on CTs.  ooooo.
biggrin.gif

<span style='font-family:"times New Roman"'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>PIRANESI 24-7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span></span>

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kidan @ Mar. 26 2003,5:36)]<span style='font-family:"times New Roman"'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>PIRANESI 24-7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span></span>
*dies*
wow.gif

We don't have map votes any more thankfully, but now we get people that say "New map". Not even so much as a please.

yeah, an that's when you type :"rockthevote" for them and let them beg everyone to do a vote that way
biggrin.gif

Yea the servers gone to nubville since that weekend in February I was away. I leave for 3 days and everything explode, the shame.

-Trevor
-amusedtoe

Back