T1 Fun Night?

What should Redeemed do for an off night of fun in T1?

• Total voters
I love the idea of doing mass runs of PQs together but mostly scenarios.

If we all made Warrior Priests we would be unstoppable!

Everything sounds like fun! Although I did narrow it down a bit. Only chose 5 options. What day would we be doing this? (Please say tonight or tomorrow night)

scenarios, scenarios, scenarios....

I'd recommend running this with very little structure. From 9pm eastern to 1am eastern (6pm pacific to 10pm pacific) so that pacific timers can join in as they finish their days. Thus, people can come and go as their schedule permits and gives everyone a chance to play.

Scenario events every day?!

Last edited:
I loved the T1 group we started on DC. It was a lot of fun playing together and learning the classes. I'd like to do the same on IR.

I guess i'll roll with Dinzo, he is level 8 unless we decide to go with the all the same class thing.

A few of us did this last night (me, Odale, Zeb, Uyko (sp?), and someone else....). We all made new alts (except Zeb who didn't want another healer alt), made a balanced group, and had a little fun just doing scenarios. I think we all made it to rank 3, renown rank 2, at least. It was a lot of fun and pretty cool to see our toons go from just tickling the Destro to actually being able to hold our own. =)

ugh!!! i'm relegated to "and someone else....." i'm so hurt!@!!!!

:)

Hahaha Sorry Tath!!! I was having so much fun that it made me not pay attention. Plus weren't you the first to leave? That probably contributed to my momentary lapse in memory.

Back