Tags?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (James @ April 27 2004,6:47)]But now my name doesn't show on the Hellbender liscense plate when I'm driving, just "[toj.cc]Ja"
sad.gif
Maybe with UT we should change our toj.cc tag to the end of our names player[toj.cc] and this should cure the tag ID.

Hmmmm...the only problem with that is that anybody with a long name wouldn't have the full toj.cc in their name, then we can't find 'em on the buddy list - although I think everybody in the chapter is now using names that fit within the limits anyways, so I guess it's ok.

That's weird. Whenever I look at the 'bender plates, it cuts out vowels instead of chopping off the end. My name appears as TJCCKRNC.

Hmmm...well, isn't that like most vanity plates, where they chop out the vowels to save space but you still get the word? I wonder if UT2004 is crunching your name down on the fly...

I thought that too, until I relized that my full name was still showing on the scoreboard, and I guess that is more important..

I'm just sticking with the tag at the start...No-one stops to read the plate anyway, and if they do, I have bigger problems than a cut-off name.
tounge.gif

Back