Talisman Making

Guilo Tal

So I hit 200 Talisman Making today, and I was wondering, does anyone know how I make the +19 permanent talismans?

Rumor has it that they nerfed those in the patch... but I haven't seen any solid evidence either way.

From what I know, you pretty much have to shard a L40 Purple (or higher) item to get a purple fragment. Make sure you use L200 dust and essence, and use a purple 200 curio to have the best odds of making it.

But I can't swear to anything. I'm only at 175 skill...

Ouch, ok thanks... I just found a website after I posted this that said lvl. 39-40 blues and purples can drop them... not sure if that was before or after patch though.

Try VNBoards or another one of the syndicated forums.

(You'll probably find something dealing with it on VN.)

I figured it out Zeb... I have to salvage purple items (around level 39) and get a purple lettered fragment. Then I take that fragment, a green-lettered gold dust, a purple-lettered curio, and a magic essence (all will require 200 TM) and make the talisman. Those should give me a chance to make a permanent +19 talisman.

I just made a +16 str. for 5 days talisman by salvaging a piece of bloodlord gear, so I can make as many of those as I get bloodlord pieces to do as well.

I plan on trying to make a +19 talisman as soon as I can afford the purple item to salvage, my only problem is that I haven't seen any 200 TM purple-lettered curios. If anyone has one, please let me know and I will buy it from you, as long as your price is reasonable.

Right now I am getting Rank 125, and JUST moved to T4.
I have a few Purple Curios from Rank 125 - 50, they are hard to come by.

Give Valisha a few weeks, and you should get your Rank 200 purple Curios.

:)

I also have scavenging and would be happy to give you some or give you some to make for me! :D

Back