Team Games event Saturday the 16th!

ProSimm

It's that time of the time again.. We haven't had an event in a while.. I got clearance from Gator to do this

TEAM GAMES EVENT SATURDAY THE 16TH!

I will be making Team game events that may involve throwing some stuff archery and great prizes!

Team sizes will be in teams of 3 and you will need a team name!

If I can get the teams in by Wednesday the 6th it would be much helpful to know how many teams and how many people will be playing.

1st place team each member goes off with 20 sticky pistons and Diamond Armor!

2nd place goes off with a Iron Armor and 20 pistons!

3rd place gets leather armor and a stack of mossy cobblestone each!

also.. 1st,2nd, and 3rd will receive Shears

Runner up teams can pick a colored wool and receive 30 and will divide it thereafter

OH AND IMPORTANT... LEAVE YOUR ATTITUDE AT HOME.. ITS GONNA BE A FUN NIGHT YAY!?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
What do we need to participate in these events?

Nothing just show up and ill have the goodies and tools and stuff ready..

also the event will start at 7 est

so far i have 2 out of how many i can make in a week

do to the event being tomorrow... and no teams posted... i will move it to next friday the 16th.. that way its not near a national holiday and more people *might* be home...

next friday the 16th

I'm pretty sure that NO ONE is going to make this date Pro. <grin>

So is this going to be on Friday the 15th or Saturday the 16th? hehehe!

Friday - I won't be home until after 10, Saturday after 7 (EST).

When you say team, do you mean that is a group of players, e.g. the blitz team made of Ben/Gator and me and one other guy? or is it more people?
and what kind of team member strengths should I be scouting for, some one with good micro?

When you say team, do you mean that is a group of players, e.g. the blitz team made of Ben/Gator and me and one other guy? or is it more people?
and what kind of team member strengths should I be scouting for, some one with good micro?

Didn't you already go pro and lose your amateur status Grey?

Also what about betting is that going to be allowed? 400 Quatloos on the Grey one.

:\

I wish I could atleast watch but I have not been added to the white list yet, and no one will talk to me. I guess thay are busy playing games :) 7 pm is 4 pm my time.

I'll probably miss it Pro - I won't be home till around 8 pm EST. But I'll jump in to check it out when I get home.

Good luck with getting participation!

@ Pro - My work schedule *just* got changed from 9a - 8p to 5a - 3p. That means I can finally make the team games. If there's anyone missing a teammember, I should be available. (Unless my fiancee nabs me. We haven't seen much of each other lately.)

@ M_Unlimited - Not sure why you haven't been whitelisted yet. Why don't you go ahead and post a request here and see if we can't get that done for ya.

http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=41546&page=11

I logged in and no one who knew anything about the event was there. The server announcement says it was yesterday, the 15th, so did I miss it?

Ooooh that Temple is huge btw :) .

Last edited:
*points at ProSimm* in regards to the event. *shrugs shoulders* Don't know what happened.

Can't believe the Gerbil logged in to Minecraft. o_O You were one of the first people I met on the game and haven't seen ya much since.

In regards to the Temple. Yes, it is - and taking a long time to complete. But it's been a true team effort. Can't wait to finish it. :)

Thanks for visiting us!

i hadnt seen any teams here.. im hoping to get something new pushed out... just need to think of something..

Back