***Team SoE*** Best PvP nights please post comments

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
Ok currently Friday Night and Tuesday night PvP are the best nights for all the new Team SoE members what are your best nights to PvP every week? Please Post and we will see if we need to add another PvP night or start at a different time all those other nights. All Members If you can commit to just one night a week what night is it and what times are best for you? Please post so I know where everyone Stands. Please Post In Eastern Time Zone format so we all know what Time Zone we are talking about.

Andrew

The current days are fine with me, does this only mean what days or accual time?
Wednesdays is the only day that isnt good, i got youth group then. other then that the days/time are fine

If we do Thursdays, Paul & I can't commit until 10:30, instead of the usual 10 pm. (He picks me up from dance class around 9:45 or 10, and we still have to eat...)

Oh, and Paul will not be in town on Monday nights from now until May. :(

I liked that Wednesday night last week. Right now though, I have rehearsal Sunday-Thursday generally from 8-11pm, so basically until this show ends, any day but Friday, I won't be able to get on until later anyway.

-Chadley

Starting next more than likely wont be able to PvP on Tues or thurs, i have a night class from 7:20-9:35cst. So only open day for me is monday or weekends, because i usually work rest of the days.

Back