Team Soe PvP night Tuesday 9pm Eastern

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
Ok I plan on being here. I have not been called into work so I am guessing I still have Tuesday off of work. We will be running a Rit spike that some of you may recognize but with a few twists and mods. It is something I kinda took from looking at the builds Josh posted and from experience that we had running it before. We will need 5 Ritualists and 3 monks. I have the builds all premade for all 5 rits they are all slightly different.

As of now, count me in. I'm just not sure how long I'll be able to go with you all. I also have VERY few Rit skills, so the earlier you can get me a build, the better. See ya!

-Chadley

I *Might* be there.

Its guys open house tonight in the dorms, so if I do make it, there may be occasional outbursts of random noise...

I am going to try and log in early and help people get the skills they will need!

I'll be there. BTW Joshua has asked very specifically for us to give the Icy Veins spike from PvXWiki a try. He and I have been practicing some in Zaishen with the build. Can we maybe plan to try that for next week? The IV build is really well done, has been well-vetted by the PvXwiki community, and I think we could pull it off very well.

Paul

Idk... i have company coming over and idk if i will be able to sneak on for PvP.... and if i do it will be no voice Stc on TS.

We'll see, but dont count on me today

Back