team speak meeting for kara groups 2/3 rhys and angie's

I just had a trip for work pop up on me. If I get to the hotel in time and there is internet I'll make the meeting.

For those not able to make the TS meeting. We will be discussing what to do with team 2 with the absence of Angie and John. This leaves team 2 without leaders or tanks. Possible solutions have been talked about and new tanks have spoken up, but I think it should be discussed on an individual level. I have already spoke with Conner, who agreed to keep bringing his Priest to Kara 3 until Curator. Then he and I will swap his priest for my shaman, and my rogue for his druid. This is just one solution seeing how we were in both groups actively. Another concern is the loss of 2 tanks from Kara 1. I think Conner has offered his Paly as tank, as well as Artwin, Kasiem(I think), and Guilo have offered to become a regular on either runs. Although I haven't spoke with everyone, I think there is a place for you if you want it. It's pretty rough starting over, but right now I don't think we can do 3 runs. If there is any questions or concerns PM myself or Rhys, and I'm sure Mike R or Ron will be glad to discuss options also. Hope to see you there.

Moon

So from the sounds of it, Team 3 will probably be done until the other 2 teams are taken care of?

I won't be able to make that meeting I don't think, I don't know what I'm doing about Kara either. I guess just do with me what you will.

Back