Tek and Ember sequel announced, scheduled for Feb. 2011 release

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Details on the sequel are still scarce, but initial information suggests the project will involve a level 1 female human making her debut next February.

congrats! got any names picked out?
Not yet. We were waiting until the ultrasound to start looking at names. Now that we know it's going to be a girl, we can start looking through baby name lists.

Yeah, I'd thought about it a LITTLE, but we haven't really gotten serious about our name-picking yet. Better get on it though if we're supposed to agree on something by the time she's here. =P

Yeah, I'd thought about it a LITTLE, but we haven't really gotten serious about our name-picking yet. Better get on it though if we're supposed to agree on something by the time she's here. =P
No doubt. I agonized over naming my World of WarCraft characters. Naming our first-born child is going to be a task of epic proportions.

Here's a preview:

Edit: Tek vetoed posting the ultrasound pics. :( You can PM me though if you really care.

Last edited:
O.O A heir to the throne! Someone to pass the mighty ban hammer down to.

You do realize with more units you will probably have to spawn more overlords though :p .
Guess you better finish up all your games before your February release date as your time is going to be taken up :) .

Congratulations Tek :D !

Seriously my mind is blown here wowzers o_O!

No doubt. I agonized over naming my World of WarCraft characters. Naming our first-born child is going to be a task of epic proportions.

Gerbilella, Gerbette, or Gerbilonda. I so helpful :p .

Last edited:
Sounds like you are going to be needing to construct additional pylons...of the pink and purple variety.

Congrats on this life-changing event!

More supply depots are required.

Alright, I had to finish off the StarCraft pun, we already had the Zerg and Protoss; Terran had to come next.

Congrats guys!! That is so exciting! You'll make great parents, and raise her properly: with a gamepad next to her bottle.

What I need to know now is if Elihu has a son of approximately the same age. You guys could have an arranged marriage then you could become actual family o_O. It would unite the kingdom of CGA-vania bringing peace and prosperity for generations to come! Ooooh, oooooh, can I be the evil vizier/prime minister who always throws a wrench in these things but gets foiled at the end? I promise I'll keep my song in the movie under 4 minutes not that Elihu would do the same...

What I need to know now is if Elihu has a son of approximately the same age. You guys could have an arranged marriage then you could become actual family o_O. It would unite the kingdom of CGA-vania bringing peace and prosperity for generations to come! Ooooh, oooooh, can I be the evil vizier/prime minister who always throws a wrench in these things but gets foiled at the end? I promise I'll keep my song in the movie under 4 minutes not that Elihu would do the same...

+10

Back