Tek's Writing Challenge: TJ

tjguitarz

Alright, so I'm going to use the writing challenge as a way to work on my scifi series. You'll probably remember it before, but I'm reworking the first chapter to go with the rest of my plans.

The Guardians

Chapter 1:

[Deleted by author's request]

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. It sure has been a long time! I've been working like crazy on my other book and not paying this one any attention. It's kinda crappy anyway. I need to put a lot more time into it than I have been doing. BUT that'll come in a little bit, like a few years. I'll keep you updated on my progress with my book, in case you're interested. Sadly, I probably won't be posting anything. Sorry!

Wow. It sure has been a long time! I've been working like crazy on my other book and not paying this one any attention. It's kinda crappy anyway. I need to put a lot more time into it than I have been doing. BUT that'll come in a little bit, like a few years. I'll keep you updated on my progress with my book, in case you're interested. Sadly, I probably won't be posting anything. Sorry!

I am definitely interested in your success as a writer - let me know anytime you need any help or advice, and please do keep us updated on how things are going with your novel.

Paul

I'll be begging for help after a few rejection letters. I'll keep my progress update in my old old old forum I started way back when. I'll be making an update soon. School has been beating on me lately. Consequently, I'm not finding much time to finish the last 15 chapters.

No more? D'oh! (Well, maybe in a few years we'll be able to read it, though)

Many many many years down the road, I'd like to turn this idea into a novel, but I want to wait until my writing matures a little more. The novel I'm working at now is aimed more for those graduating from Harry Potter. The writing isn't too sophisticated, but it's interesting and fairly dynamic. For this novel, I'm aiming a little higher, but in order to do that I need to start reading more to learn more writing styles. But the time just isn't there.

Can I get a mod to erase my 1st entry -- chapter 01? I've actually been working on this lately, and it's changed a lot.

Back