Texas Longhorns

Penn State's totally going to beat the Buckeyes.

We finally broke our losing streak to Michigan so now it's time to dominate the Buckeyes at their home turf. That's going to be an awesome game to watch this Saturday night. ^_^

So serious question about JoPa. Is he actually alive, or are they playing puppet with him? He doesn't move much anymore. Of course, he is like 112 years old...

He's still alive. ~.~

He was actually out on the field before the game on Saturday. I saw him and took pictures of him cuz I was in the student section on the 30 yard line. Didn't see him much after that but when the game started everyone stood on the benches and therefore, me being 5'2", I couldn't see much of the sidelines anymore. He likes it better in the press box though cuz he can talk to all his other coaches.

Actually he hates it in the press box, however he had knee surgery recently and cannot stand for the entire game.

Head coaches like to be on the side lines so they can see the look in their players eyes and know how the team is feeling/responding to different aspects of the game.

The rumors are not true he is still alive and as grouchy as ever.

Penn State's totally going to beat the Buckeyes.

We finally broke our losing streak to Michigan so now it's time to dominate the Buckeyes at their home turf. That's going to be an awesome game to watch this Saturday night. ^_^

hehe you guys struggled in the first half against a team that lost to Toledo...good luck in the horseshoe against Terrel Pryor:)

This game definitely defines your guys season...if you do win you will go to the national championship, so good luck it should be an excellent game!

hehe you guys struggled in the first half against a team that lost to Toledo...good luck in the horseshoe against Terrel Pryor:)

This game definitely defines your guys season...if you do win you will go to the national championship, so good luck it should be an excellent game!

Haha it was a rough start but we got it back and crushed them. I definitely wish I could be at this game but alas, I am still poor. It'll be just as good on TV...as long as I get the game on TV. Darn Virginia TV. ~.~

An undefeated Penn State team might not make it over two 1 loss Big 12 and SEC teams.

Sorry to say it, the computers hate you.

SoCal might be able to jump you but i doubt it.

I am torn, settling on Pryor has really settled the team down and they have been a lot more consistent and Beanie is back. Saturday will be a good game. A Penn St win and Alabama loss against LSU would put Penn St at #2 and something very likely to happen.

PENN STATE!!! XD

That was such an AMAZING game!!! Was totally jumping up and down when it was pretty much over. XD

IF Penn State gets a chance to play any of the top teams they will feel Ohio State's pain from the last two years. They will get crushed, too slow to be competitive with the other leagues.

Back