THE A-TEAMS ULTIMATE DEFENSE!!!!!1111!!!one

B-man

BEHOLD TEH AWESOMENESS THAT IS TEH 1337 A-TEAM

de_dust20000.bmp

de_dust20001.bmp

rofl, we all used shields on the last round of our practice tonight. And the round after that we all cornered the last T and knifed him =P

they didnt expect it, and we killed the first 3 fast so we camped the bomb until the last one showed up =P

Yes we were going to have a little fun so they rushed with shields and i was specing and taking some screen shots of them killing. Also it was a practice that we decided to have a little fun in.

practice... against who?

u mean a practice scrim? with cal config that still needs to follow cal rules. Ah watever, its not my team so im fine w/ it.

flash, you are 'bout to get some humiliating pictures of you in cs *heh heh heh...
when sirthom gets those screenshots up... :D

Flashon said:
practice... against who?

u mean a practice scrim? with cal config that still needs to follow cal rules. Ah watever, its not my team so im fine w/ it.

It was a practice PUG with other ToJ members. Under any other circumstances we would not have bought shields.

SilentAssassin said:
flash, you are 'bout to get some humiliating pictures of you in cs *heh heh heh...
when sirthom gets those screenshots up... :D
humiliating pictures? if it was in ToJ it doesn't count cuz past couple days that server kept running nub commands taht lag my computer.

I believe they fixed it though.

Para-

That makes more sense, since we practice alone or scrim i guess its just difference. You guys may want to scrim a more organized team to gain more practice. pugging isn't the best answer ;)

Back