The battle has moved, new server.

Durruck

Pirate!
Gather 'round, fearless warriors, and listen closely. Several scouting missions have revealed that our enemy has fled before us and the battle has moved down the mountain. We will chase our enemy to the hills of Iron Rock!

So break camp and charge into Waaagh!

-----------

Okay, that's about all the silly RP I can come up with. The decision has been made. Following a lot of fact-finding from several officers, we have decided to move with the majority of players from both Red Eye Mountain and Ungrim and gather in Iron Rock. Iron Rock had a slight order advantage a few days ago, as well as the highest server population. Scenarios and Open RvR battles seem to already be hopping. This seems that it will make the best home for us.

We may lose some of our alliance contacts along the way. Most of Lions of Judah have opted to change to Dark Crag and re-roll (they cannot transfer there). We likely will not see many of them joining us. However, Sacred Silver Blades and The Prismatic Order have decided that they are moving to Iron Rock, as well. I cannot speak for the future of the alliance at this time, but I look to reforge old friendships while finding new guilds to join us.

To start the transfer process, visit the EA Account Page. I will be re-forming the guild under the same name, and will spend a bit of time getting it set up today. If I don't answer you in game, please hop into ventrilo and wake me up :)

well this ain't helping me return! Go scout out who it is and ask if he/she can delete their character since they violated my non-copyrighted mmo name that I stole from someone back in EQ1.

Also note - you cannot transfer a toon to a server that you are logged in to. So you cannot be logged into Iron Rock while you have transfers pending or they just sit & wait....and wait.....\

I suspect the same holds true if you're currently logged in on REM, but I can't swear to it.

Last edited:
/ignores Mirakle until he plays again

:D

<3

I'm in the same boat with Dorf... I had to change his first name to Ezi... his last name is Mode.

I think I'll be ok.

Ezi Mode and nomohealsforU ?!?

I thought this was the kind of LeetSpeek that we tried to avoid in Redeemed. Not the most mature in my opinion but I am not subscribed so apparently my opinion is worth little.

Also note - you cannot transfer a toon to a server that you are logged in to. So you cannot be logged into Iron Fist while you have transfers pending or they just sit & wait....and wait.....\

I suspect the same holds true if you're currently logged in on REM, but I can't swear to it.

Just for clarification the destination server is NOT Ironfist.

It is IRON ROCK IRON ROCK IRON ROCK IRON ROCK

Didn't want any confusion, since both exist as destinations.

BD428D FTL :p

That is all.

My and Shuranda's transferred are reported complete. Haven't verified yet.

I have finally found a drawback to altoholism: having to individually transfer each and every toon. Bleh.

I am totally renaming to that...
oh I have exceeded the maximum runon words in a character name...
Ok Pinkkitty will have to do.

Back