The Eye - Tempest Keep

Jethiel

So after seeing Tom's post on Facebook I started doing a bit of research and was really intrigued by this raid, and obviously, the epic rare mount that drops at about 1.6% - the phoenix called "Ashes of A'lar".

Just wanted to see if we had a group interested in farming this for the mount. I can't imagine that it would take too long to run through with about 10 85's (the post I read for a guild farm was 9 lvl 80's). Please post here if you are interested and I'll put an event up on the in game calendar for sign ups. I will try and make sure it isn't on a raid night.

If you need a char to round out the group, let me know.

To slightly change the subject, if ANYONE ever puts together a TF run for MH (The Battle for Mount Hyjal), it's the only raid that Guilo needs for a meta-achievement. We also need a TF run for a Guild achievement. Please try to contact me - I would hate to be left out of that last elusive conquest.

Event has been posted for Thursday, March 17 starting at 9 p.m. MST - hope to see you guys there!

Thanks everyone for coming out! Check the in game calendar for the next scheduled run :)

We had 11 level 85s and 2 level 70s - strategy didn't really need to happen as we all laughed quite loudly in Teamspeak when we started spanking the bosses in the final encounter. We also only had one tank and two heals (an 85 and a 70) and did quite fine except the two 70s did die (sorry!).

This run is absolutely no trouble with 10 85s each week. It will take all of 15 minutes from start to finish if people can be ready for the invites when the event starts. Also, thanks for putting up with me; I will only learn to lead raids through experience :)

So I just wanted to gauge interest on the time that this runs at. Does 9 server seem like the best time to have this start? I'm only asking if more people would be available if it started earlier in the evening...say, 8 server time? The consideration is for the people that would just be logging on and wanting the rest of the evening for other stuff. Just to run it and be done, then get on with whatever else you want to do rather then it breaking into the middle of the evening.

Great run again last night! I truly believe that this will be a perseverance event so I just want to be as flexible as possible. I'm sure that the one evening where it runs when I can't make it the mount will drop but I am just so determined to see someone in TF with that mount that I really couldn't care less :) Maybe what we should do is set up an evening event where we run several mount drop instances and see who gets lucky :) OS3D comes to mind...

Back