The Harbinger

Aleron

Eh?
Just in case you don't check the Empire side of the chapter forums, Grim (CfD guild leader) is thinking of creating a toon on The Harbinger and maybe creating a guild if there's enough interest. Kahiel has a sith named Amoryk (and also a Jedi on the republic side). I have a sin named Alerron on The Harbinger that is mid-30's now. I also have two alts: a warrior named Akkando and a BH named Maulkepi. My daughter and a local friend of mine that were playing Republic on Vrook Lamar are also playing on The Harbinger. It's a relatively active server compared to most of the rest.

Just thought I'd mention this in case anybody on the Republic side would like to play Empire. I'm doing lightside choices on all my toons, which I like better.

As always, I can be messaged here or via Steam, Xfire and Skype as usafa82.

I'm Kahiel on the Pub side if anyone decides to join us. I'm going more dark side with my warrior because last time I tried a balanced approach.

So, is there a Republic guild on The Harbinger that ToJ membes are joining? Perhaps I should abandon Called to the Light and when I can transfer my characters, come over there and join you. Any info?

So, is there a Republic guild on The Harbinger that ToJ membes are joining? Perhaps I should abandon Called to the Light and when I can transfer my characters, come over there and join you. Any info?
I think Kahiel has a Republic toon on The Harbinger, along with an Empire toon. I have three Empire toons on The Harbinger. I'm waiting to see how 1.3 implements transfers and if they will allow additional character slots on each server when they create their "super" servers before I decide what to do with my Republic characters. I may move my Republic toons to The Harbinger or to another sever such as Jedi Covenant. It's possible that Vrook Lamar may get merged with one of those servers. I want to see where the dust settles.

Have you considered creating an Empire toon?

Yes, I started a Republic toon on The Harbinger. I haven't gotten him past 9 because I am waiting to see how the transfer/merger goes. If I can, I want to bring my toon from Varook over. If not, then I will start grinding him again or if we decide to go somewhere else...

Are you in a guild on The Harbinger? If so, what is the name of it?

PS: They implemented some free transfers, but the characters on Vrook Lamar were not part of that. At least, not yet. I may create a new character on The Harbinger (Republic), but would like to know if there is a guild to join. Also, if I transfer Baric from Vrook Lamara, I will most likley have to disband the guild to do so.

Are you in a guild on The Harbinger? If so, what is the name of it?

PS: They implemented some free transfers, but the characters on Vrook Lamar were not part of that. At least, not yet. I may create a new character on The Harbinger (Republic), but would like to know if there is a guild to join. Also, if I transfer Baric from Vrook Lamara, I will most likley have to disband the guild to do so.

A) I am not in a pub guild on The Harbenger. Been waiting for the transfers to see where that would go.

b) We could try to reform CttL on the Harbenger if we get enough people or we could roll on Jedi Covenant as that is a high pop server too.

C) Yes I you will have to disband the guild to transfer. However, since we don't have a guild bank (unless you created one since I was on there last) it shouldn't pose any problems.

Also, according to a notice today, we may still get free transfers from Vrook Lamar. They are still implementing these, so I'm praying we get to move our charcters for free. And if we can, I am more than willing to help reform CttL on another server.

So, are any ToJ members playing together on any of these servers at this time?

So, are any ToJ members playing together on any of these servers at this time?
I found out that one of the Guild Wars players, Fire Walker, has been playing SWTOR with [LION] on another server, but I'm not sure which. I've heard that some are scattered here and there but most are on the Empire side of Warriors of the Shadow.

Back