The Hunger Games

Narius

Anyone here a Hunger Games fan? I read the first two in two days while on a car ride for thanksgiving. GREAT trilogy. Just finished Mockingjay. Wanted to soak it in more.

I LOVE them and absolutely cannot wait until the movies.

Isn't it basically Twilight but without Vampires?

LOL nothing like that...at all.

Books are phenomenal and couldn't be different from the Twilight series. Well I guess Little house on the Prairie is more different.

It is a Sci-fi book in a post-apocalyptic world that has lots of politics and class warfare/rebellion. Its a fast read and worth every min.

LOL nothing like that...at all.

Books are phenomenal and couldn't be different from the Twilight series. Well I guess Little house on the Prairie is more different.

It is a Sci-fi book in a post-apocalyptic world that has lots of politics and class warfare/rebellion. Its a fast read and worth every min.

THANK you!! It is great. I couldn't believe what I had been missing on. Never read a book that good, of course i'm 13 so what i like is probably really different, but just the world is so diverse, the community is very well thought through, the customs of each district is very cool, and just the story line is AMAZING. I loved how it turned from an almost modernized gladiator arena to an all out war. Loved that. Suzanne Collins didn't shy away from killing any main characters, a bit like J.K. Rowling. Of course, some of the people that died made me very sad... : / But it was so worth it. I was flipping through page after page and didn't want to put the book down.

It was neat how it showed Katniss and Peeta defeat the darkness and come out right, no matter what all they'd been through.and they had virtually been through evil and back.

It's great. If you buy it as a color, back-lit, e-reader; which is what I got it for.

That's what I want it for. I like how I can download my music from the cloud and have it playing while I read. I like the apps it has, and the book store will be alot better than iBooks. Is there any way to get epub book formats on it?

Back