The Never again list

DrHammy

1.Never again will I confess I can not do something. Phillipians 4:13: For I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

2.Never again shall I confess lack, for my Lord Jesus Christ shall supply all things I need. Phillipians 4:19: And this same God who takes care of me shall supply all your needs with his glorious riches which have been supplied to us in Christ Jesus.

3.Never again shall I confess fear, for the Lord has given us a spirit of power, strength, and sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power love and self discipline.

4.Never again shall I confess the lack of faith, for God has given every man the measure of faith Romans 12:3 As God's messenger, I give each of you this warning: Be honest in your estimate of yourselves, measuring your value by how much faith God has given you.

5.Never again will I confess weakness - for the Lord is the strength of my life. Psalms 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation - so why should I be afraid? The Lord protects me from danger - So why should I tremble?

6.Never again will I confess the supremecy of satan over my life. 1 John 4:4 For greater is he who is in me than he who is in the world.

7.Never again will I confess defeat, for God causes me to triumph over all things. 2 Corinthians 1:14 But thanks be to God, who made us his captives and leads us along in Christ's triumphal procession. Now wherever we go he uses us to tell others about the Lord and to spread the Good News like a sweet perfume.

8.Never again will I confess lack of wisdom, for Christ Jesus has made wisdom unto me from God. 1 Corinthians 1:30 God alone made it possible for you to be in Christ Jesus. For our benefit God made Christ to be wisdom itself. He is the one who made us acceptable to God. He made us pure and holy, and he gave himself to purchase our freedom.

9.Never again will I confess sickness. For in Christ Jesus we are healed. This fulfilled the word of the Lord through Isaiah, who said, "He took our sicknesses and removed our diseases."

10.Never again shall I confess worries or frustrations, for I am casting all my cares upon Christ, for he cared about us. 1 Peter 5:7 Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about what happens to you.

11.Never again will I confess bondage. For where there is the Lord there is liberty. 2nd Corinthians 3:17 Now, the Lord is the Spirit, and wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, he gives freedom.

12.Never again shall I confess condemnation. Romans 8:1 So now there is no condemnation for those who belong in Christ Jesus.

Lovingly shared from http://www.tlsm.org

Last edited:
looks like some great verses to memorize too, not that there aren't a lot of good verses to memorize. Hiding God's word in your heart is so helpful when you meet those times, like when you are sick or going through something difficult.

Back