THE NEXT GFC CLAN MEETING WILL BE>>>>

the_great_eskimo_pie

Former Official Thread Killer
The next GFC clan meeting will be held on DECEMBER 17th @ 7:30 P.M.

It will be the last clan meeting of the year!!

(Hmmmm, if only we could have a potluck at the same time...... Grrrr, this long distance thing sure wreaks havoc with my plans......:D )

Those of you who can not attend, please email me and let me know why.
OK? Well thats all I can think of right now, except, Those of you with access to the Deep freeze, please look at my recruits thread. Thanks.

TIS THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!!
Merry Christmas all

Phantom, You will be notified via Email after your Probation is up to the next clan meeting you will be attending. MOst likely the first one in 2006. :D So no rush for you to make this one. God bless and take care all.

Genesis1315 said:
hhhmm 3rd Saturday....... :D

Sui and I will be there. I will bring the virtual truffles and peppermint bark.

Gen

Yeah Yeah, I know, The 3rd Saturday of the month. I apologize for that. However, in my defense, it is the only Saturday or Sunday I have free until January.

No worries Eskimo....honestly, it is not a problem. If something horrendous comes up (and we are praying without ceasing that it never does) we will let you know.

If the meeting goes any later than 9 EST im going to have to leave, I have a wrestling tournament on Sunday morning. Its called Beast of The East basically biggest tournament of the year, its in Delaware so ^_^ contact me if you live there

shane

the_great_eskimo_pie said:
The next GFC clan meeting will be held on DECEMBER 17th @ 7:30 P.M.

I took that for EST ill do my best to be there

(pie that was what the aim tag was about)

THE JANUARY & FEBUARY CLAN MEETINGS!!

Alright ya'll, THe January meeting will be held on Saturday the 28th @ 9:30 Pm EST.

And the Febuary Meeting will be held on Febuary 11th in PENSACOLA FLORIDA!!!

(I'm J/k About the Feb Meeting. Or am I? hehe)

Back