The Off Topic Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny - after I typed that up, I returned to processing returned notices at the library. I picked up the next envelope in the stack, which was addressed to a library patron by the name of "Garrett Hill".

:eek:

The statements are intentionally random, created with a random generator. The point of the site is to help you analyze the logical structure of the arguments. (I loved Logic and Critical Thinking in college. So sue me.)

The point of the post? I was amused by some of the sample arguments. So I posted them. And that far exceeds the standard for posting in this thread. :D

Oh, and Paul and Joshua have to spend time in the comfy chair before they can post again. :p

*points at ppl in comfy chair* ha ha u cant post and i cannnn.

Ahhhhhhh Big foot

bigfoot.jpg

ROFL I walked into the living room and the boys are watching paintball chapionship game on ESPN. I blame you Dredd.

Kel Queen of all Europe

Hey by the way if you type in Christian Game reviews when you're looking for a site to find one... don't google it. There are threads on forums on DOZENS of sites that make fun of us. Some things they say about us aren't true and they come from people who like playing games rated AO, and most of their comments have too many logical fallacies to count, but it's not like they care. So... that's my $.02

Hey I can make initials for all of us

Chicken Soup: C$

Rubber Ducky: RÐ

MaidMirawyn: /\/\ /-\||) or /V\/V\

one2dredd: 12Ð or O2Ð

so.....off topic thread hunh? cool cool, so my friend got attacked by a squirrel. IT WAS HILARIOUS* he climbed this tree and this squirrel was all like right in his face right? he goes "go away squirrely" and so the squirrel (naturely offended by being called "squirrely") commenced with the throwing of acorns at his head. i could not stop laughing. he was ok, and that is why i laughed. he almost fell out of the tree though. he now is scared of squirrels like C$ is of being banned from the forums!

Last edited:
YOU GOT THAT MUSIC FROM CHRONO TRIGGER!!!!! ITS THE PART WHEN YOU MEET AILEENA*? Oh and for anyone who gets this *in slow mo* SCUD STORM
"I can dance all day, I can dance all day, BOOM HEADSHOT"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back