The person below me part two....

Hahaha False. I do not miss the days of final presentations with groups of slackers or final exams...
You got that right... one of the girls in my group forgot we were presenting today... despite me reminding her on Sunday in an email.

UUUUGH!

True-ish. The pollen doesn't bother me.

The person below me wants a cookie right now.

True-ish. I just had breakfast so I'm good with not eating for awhile. Plus my annoying co-worker next to me has a huge stash of Oreos which I refuse to give in to. I think it's how he gets the women in our area to come over to his desk...kind of creepy if you ask me.

The person below me is about to get a few days of rain/storms.

...has a huge stash of Oreos which I refuse to give in to. I think it's how he gets the women in our area to come over to his desk...kind of creepy if you ask me.

Its SO THAT HE CAN FATTEN YOU UP AND COOK YOU!

...okay maybe not.

Probably, it looks cloudy outside.

The person below me still wants a cookie.

True.

The person below me is at work at the moment.

True. And our government client is visiting the office today so at around 11 o'clock...no Internet browsing...just look busy. =P

The person below me is not going to be happy at work for the next month. (we're reconfiguring the office but it involves knocking down part of the wall next to my cubicle so I have to move and they're moving me to the noisy call center while my annoying, unproductive co-worker gets to be in another person's office because she won't be here all of May anyways. I understand the logic behind this but it's not fair! -_-)

False, last day of tax season, so work will be a happy place!

The person below me still actually plays Warhammer! (I don't atm I just invade the forums)

False. My account expired quite some time ago.

The person below me was a little concerned that the WHO moved the swine flu to stage 5, which suggests that a pandemic is a real possibility.

I feel that this is a loaded question in that if I answer "false", it will seem as if I do not care; however, if i answer "true" it will appear as if I do care but it may not be true to my feelings.

True - it does concern me.

The person below me thinks I meant false!

False. I think you know...you just won't admit it.

The person below me wants to stay home and play video games all day...but realizes they have to go to work in order to pay for said video games along with the electricity to use the systems and tv. *sigh*

False. I'd rather go study...

That statement is true too... scary

The person below me wants LEMONADE!

srsly.

False....too early, still need coffee

The person below me is planning on planting potatoes today! <ok its not that exciting>

False, although I would love to do that if I actually had a real garden. All my gardening is done in pots right now.

The person below me needs to get back to being productive.

Very true...

The person below me needs to make a 101% (impossible) on one of their finals in order to get an A in a class.

/sigh

False. Any extra credit you could convince your teacher to let you do? Although they'll probably say that you don't need it since you'll have a B. Teachers never understand that you just want the A.

The person below me didn't want to get out of bed today either. =\

True! I slept in... until 8:15...

(I already did 8 points of extra credit (yay point system!)...sigh)

The person below me will be happy when this week is over and will not be Meli.

Tralse, I am Meli. =P I will be happy when this week is over, I'll be going home for Mother's Day on Saturday but leave after church on Sunday so I'm taking my mom and grandma out to eat on Saturday...and my brother is coming along too. =P

The person below me thinks I should stop trolling the forums and do some real work at work. =P

False, you need to feast on some of your co-worker's oreos!

The person below me is thankful for something.

True. I'm thankful that where I have been temporarily placed at work is actually a better arrangement than I thought. No annoying co-worker and the people in the customer service center are really nice and like to chat. =D

The person below me is not Odale. =P

True!

The person below me was online when Odale was ninja invited to the Redeemed WoW guild last night.

Back