The person below me part two....

False. I don't see to have a lot of books to read in my apartment. =\

The person below me wants the work week to speed up a little bit. >.<

False! Monday felt like Sunday, Tuesday felt like Monday and today feels like... Tuesday.

I'm all sorts of confused, and I am okay with that.

The person below me is also confused.

True. I have been home sick. The good news is I am 60+% thru 35 now.

The person below me needs me to hit 36 today or tomorrow.

Little late with that prediction there buddy...

The person below me is also being precipitated upon.

True. Having fun with a Squig Herder.

The person below me is up waaay too late.

Last edited:
False. I think I fell asleep before midnight which is always a goal of mine.

The person below me smells something burning in the scary toaster oven in the kitchenette. >.>

False, we do not have one of those outside my psyc class.

The person below me is sitting in a hallway.

False. I'm sitting in a cubicle...in what I call a hallway since we get a good bit of foot traffic here in the DCC. *sigh* -_-

The person below me thinks today just started feeling like a Friday.

False. I am home sick from work again today.

The person below me is not looking forward to Valentine's Day.

False. Just woke up, but nap will be good this afternoon!

The person below me knows why the robins have invaded the northeast so early.

Tralse. I would assume because of the freak warmer weather we've had this past week. But they're in for a surprise this coming week. =\

The person below me wants the work week to end but never wants the weekend to end. >.<

True-ish. I really only am working two days this week due to being sick.

The person below me will be on when I ding 37.

False. Boyfriend in town...not going to be in the game this weekend.

The person below me can't wait to get out of work today.

Tralse. I read this while at work (and was sooooo ready to leave) but I had to take an "emergency" call so I couldn't reply then. I'm home now. (the call was for some drunk guy sleeping in a KFC, trying to warm up.... we run on those a lot)

The person below me bought all kinds of goodies for their significant other, and has dinner plans.

Somewhat true, she told me to get her nothing, but I didn't fall for that trap!! Got her some really nice chocolate from a fancy place.

The person below me has fallen for the "you don't have to get me anything" spouse trap.

Tralse. I don't have a spouse but I have not fallen for the "you don't have to get me anything" trap. Told my bf that I'd bake him a cake for Valentine's but went out and got him a shiatsu massage pillow since he's been having shoulder and neck problems with the stress of finding a job (I got earrings ^_^).

The person below me had an awesome weekend and wished it didn't have to end.

Somewhat true, she told me to get her nothing, but I didn't fall for that trap!!

The person below me has fallen for the "you don't have to get me anything" spouse trap.
Tralse. I don't have a spouse but I have not fallen for the "you don't have to get me anything" trap.
That's because there is no trap for the ladies... there is only one for the guys.

If a guy tells you he does not want anything, he means he does not want anything... with ladies it's the opposite.

Meh, it was an average weekend for me.

The person below me ate good food this weekend.

Back