The Picked up ARC RISE today!! Wii's fall/winter line up looks pretty sweet! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logos

Okay I know the Wii isn't all that and a bag of chips, but you gotta admit the lineup for this fall and winter for the Wii is one of the better one's in a LONG time. :)

Besides, I would say the summer just got better since I picked up the rpg I have been waiting for all summer...ARC RISE!! :D

NOPE actually the street date was lifted by the publishers. :) That is how I got it. :)
Smart move. They probably didn't want to compete directly with StarCraft II.

In fact several games that were slated for the 27, got lifted and released either early or a few days after...they said a lot of release dates got moved around for this week...LOL Ah the power Blizzard has over the gaming community...reminds me of microsoft...hehe :D

In fact several games that were slated for the 27, got lifted and released either early or a few days after...they said a lot of release dates got moved around for this week
I just hope the NS2 alpha releasing last night (July 26) doesn't hurt their (Unknown Worlds') sales. They still have the NS2 beta and release ahead of them, so probably not.

So how is Arc Rise Fantasia? After playing a bit of Dragon Quest IX, I'm eager to see how new JRPGs continue to re-shape the genre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back