The Presear Master has hung up his...... preseary thing

techwhosaysnee

That's right. At the annoying murmering of young atown, and the persistant taunting of my wife, whispurr, I decided to stop starting over and make some progress.

Tonight, the character I decided to make progress with before doing much else reached level 20. After tweaking the build a little bid, I made a little trading card of sorts in order to remember the event.

I still want to make a bit of progress with Jana before I move on to others. I have a Mo/N and a W/Mo that have just barely seared, as well as a PVP slot I'll likely make into another PvE character before too long.

Anyway.... here is my new picture:

Jana_lvl20.JPG

How do you get that time thing, where it tells you how much you've played? /age, isn't it?

laf finally, to bad rangers arent good for anything :p

Atown said:
laf finally, to bad rangers arent good for anything :p

Rangers are great. They can attack at distance, and come with their own meat-shield. And they work well with other rangers.

At least I didn't pick my character for her middle-eastern dancing abilities!

yeah see its like our conversation in SF last night. Vibro: oh yeah i killed 2 guys with 1 spell. Ark: yeah.... me n atown as eles are used to that....

At least I didn't pick my character for her middle-eastern dancing abilities!

Excuse my while I step back out of the way to avoid the flash burns from the fireworks that are sure to begin.

Halonic said:
Excuse my while I step back out of the way to avoid the flash burns from the fireworks that are sure to begin.

Hehe..

Am I flaming on a Christian forum, or just on fire for Jesus??

YOU DECIDE

Hmm...someone has a death wish. You keep taunting me. :mad:

Now, let me make this clear:

The female ele is not the same as a Middle Eastern dancer.
For one, most of us wear way more clothes. And we try to eliminate the...ummm...jiggling...that causes teenage boys to /dance her in her undies in the middle of town, while pretending to be females themselves. And we don't wear invisible corsets while dancing, either. And most of us have not had vast amounts of elective surgery to alter God's perfectly good plan for the female body, which the ele obviously has done.

Any questions?

MaidMirawyn said:
Hmm...someone has a death wish. You keep taunting me. :mad:

Now, let me make this clear:

The female ele is not the same as a Middle Eastern dancer.
For one, most of us wear way more clothes. And we try to eliminate the...ummm...jiggling...that causes teenage boys to /dance her in her undies in the middle of town, while pretending to be females themselves. And we don't wear invisible corsets while dancing, either. And most of us have not had vast amounts of elective surgery to alter God's perfectly good plan for the female body, which the ele obviously has done.

Any questions?

Less slashdance more flashdance?

HAHAHAHAHA

Sorry. I'm done.

Hey, flashdance requires amazing strength and flexibility. I sure couldn't do it (not that I would do most of it). Could you? :D

Back