The Return of Azzie (Video!!)

Azzie

And of course, now that I'm back I must infest the guild videos website with more lame cheesy videos!!!

http://files.filefront.com/Return_of_Azziewmv/;6341379;;/fileinfo.html

Return of Azzie, 112 mb, 12 minutes long.

Starring Grand Marshal Kajuokenbo and Commander Helltime in arena pvp; all clips filmed in arena fights that took place within 2 hours yesterday. (That day our win/loss ratio was 10 to 1, so it was really easy to get good clips pretty quickly :D )

My music selection was rather limited this time through, though :p

Anyway, enjoy!

Last edited:
So is Ulfbrikt's PvP hero back to stay then? Or will we be waving good-bye again in 12 (or fewer?) days?

So is Ulfbrikt's PvP hero back to stay then? Or will we be waving good-bye again in 12 (or fewer?) days?

Unfortunately, this is just a visit, so I'll be leaving next (not this coming, but next) Friday or Saturday. I won't be continuing into BC with you guys...my mom and my grades (heck, they aren't even that bad) have forced me to convince myself not to spend too much time and money on WoW. :(

wanna tell me what your using for vidoe editing? and for recording? im using gamecam and i got vegas but i havent set it up unofficale vegas :D

wonder what you have because your vid looked really good

that and

-pokes fun at azzie

which isnt that bad your mom?
or your grades :D

hehe <3 azzie

What is up with the two pally fight you had? I thought for sure you guys would have more trouble with two pallies geared with judgement but I don't think I saw them heal a 10th of what you healed in the same fight.

wanna tell me what your using for vidoe editing? and for recording? im using gamecam and i got vegas but i havent set it up unofficale vegas :D

wonder what you have because your vid looked really good

that and

-pokes fun at azzie

which isnt that bad your mom?
or your grades :D

hehe <3 azzie

Thanks man! Great to see you again :D
This was a quick video I put together (it was filmed and edited in a single day :p ) so I just used windows movie maker. The default size of the file would have been 50 megs, but I doubled it for higher quality. For recording I just use Fraps; a friend of mine got me the full version.

And...it's my grades that aren't that bad. My mom isn't bad either tho ;)

What is up with the two pally fight you had? I thought for sure you guys would have more trouble with two pallies geared with judgement but I don't think I saw them heal a 10th of what you healed in the same fight.

They did manage to take down Helltime pretty quick, which did give me quite a scare.

But as you said about them not healing, both paladins died with about 50% of their mana, so apparently they were both just not playing like they should. Anyway, the arena seems to sort ppl by gear, so just about everyone is in tier 2 in our bracket (except me of course; my old rank 10 gear pwns). Some ppl had tier 2.5.

Last edited:
ive never used fraps, but gamecam seems to work pretty well, i havent recorded much with it yet as to i just got it a lil bit before my account expired, wating on my motherboard before i bring it back up :D

windows movie maker is there a trial version or maybe free full verision? i no frpas has a free version but you can only record like 30 seconds

you may wanna look into vegas its pretty hardcore, you can edite music etc with it. pretty much if you got it you can edit it, i have a "unofical" version i havent played with it much, mostly couse im afraid of it lol, looking for something more or less easier and windows movie maker might be what im looking for, ive used imovie before when i had a class for graphic arts but havent spent much time into looking at vidoe software till recently when one of my rl friends (noisycricket/gandlfdagrey) showed me gamecam and well i fell in love, free vs paying for fraps :D not to mention that alot of the movies are switching over to gamecam, thers actually a wow competiong (movie) that they only alow gamecam but idn id really be interensted in finding more about windows movie maker

-thx

windows movie maker should come automatically with your computer if you use windows xp. If you use another operating system I think you could probably download it for free on the microsoft website, but I'm not too sure about that.

I did consider getting vegas, but since im not that insane about video competitions i decided not to bother looking for it. Thanks tho!

Hey guys, sorry to make a weird post with uber thread necromancy, but since filefront decided to delete everything I had on their site...

I was wondering if Aves, Ozy, Goblit, Sandric, or other old timers just HAPPEN to have downloaded and KEPT some of my old videos.

Thanksssssssssssssss

NOOOOoooooo....... I didn't bud, sorry. I just finished cleaning out a few gig's of videos to make new ones.

I'd have to look.

I know I have some of Melko's old videos...

Edit: I have almost owned Hellhammer and BG Preliminary (and melkos Mage story).

Last edited:
I'd have to look.

I know I have some of Melko's old videos...

Edit: I have almost owned Hellhammer and BG Preliminary (and melkos Mage story).

Sweet, I'm particularly looking for the short trailer I made for episode 3 or something like that. Might be titled "preview_001" or something like that unless you changed the name.

Anything you can find would be nice though; I've had to clear my hard drive a few times since those days so they're been lost :(

I think I might have them on my computer at home! Next time I find myself at home I'll search for them and get back to you on that.

Back