There is very little control on the server

Sgt. Rock

I cannot play in the server.  The cursing and mocking of Christ is the worst that I have seen on any server, and that goes for the non-Christian server too.
I had wanted to join ToJ but Christ is mocked and blashemed too much for me to play on the server.
I surely hope that this is not the policy of the clan to allow this.  I would think and hope that it is just a lack of admins.  I think that if you are short then at leasr give every member at least kicking priviledges and maybe banning as well.
Here are the latest mockers steam id's.  When I told them that I was reporting their steam id's to you, I was t/k'd on purpose.

P.S.
I have seen this many times here and worse. I now have come to expect it.

jesus is teh n00b - steam id - 199094

jesus_sux - stem id - 1585296

If things are going to change then please let me know then I will start playing on the server.  I have seen this almost everytime I have come in there.

Did you try contacting an admin?

Here is an easy way

We do we can, but admins cannot be on 24x7. We cover a majority of the day and usually people are taken care of if an admin in contacted. I would hope that being a Christian you would see the greater good in what ToJ is trying to do and understand that when you place your faith out there that people are going to step on it. I ask that you find it in your heart to give us another chance. We take suggestions on how to make things better. Feel free to post any that you might have.

Cory

It is not our policy. If you read the MOTD of the day, we state our policies very clearly. We run a Christian server. That means it is prime target for people like these. Christ told us we would be persecuted for our beliefs. So I am not going to deny the simple fact people will seek us out to persecute us, to blasphemy and to cause trouble.

So, if you need help with a situation on the server, all the admins have made themselves available. But that does take some effort on your part to reach out and contact them if none are available on the server. Our contact info is listed on the CSAdmins roster (which we have 17 very capable admins):

http://www.toj.cc/csadmins

And if you have AIM, you can even message all of the admins online at once using the CS Admin paging bot:

http://www.cgalliance.org/cgi-bin....&t=1089

And, if you are not able to get a hold of one of us. I apologize you had to go through it. Your only option left is to email me and elite with the info you provided above (names of players, offense, steam id and the time that it happened) and it will deal with it so it doesn't become a problem in the future.

To reply to the give everyone admins rights: First, we have over 200+ members at any given time so the logistics of managing a user list with that many people is just a nightmare. We have already been down the route of opening up admin_vote_kick and ban for general use. Since there is no way to give just the members of ToJ admin rights and no way to guarantee that a majority of llamers are not going to use the vote commands against our members, we have to leave it disabled and rely on our admins.

Finally, there are more then enough admins. We have even recently added three additional admins to the roster. So, just reach out for us, we want to help.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] If you read the MOTD of the day
quick correction. MOTD=message of the day. u added another of the day lol.

It's always an issue that happens. If admins aren't on, ur out of luck. tojcsadmn works well though.

Plus, Sgt. Rock, you and they were playing very late, theirs practically no one wake that late for admin control.

But I do hear you, I was there too.
smile.gif
Live and caught on camera.
laugh.gif

I send it to you now, Plankeye, since I thought elite was the only 'head' leader.

if you experience a problem and the toj bot doesnt call anyone in then just record a condump of cursing and sent the shortened version to elite/exodus or myself via email. We will make sure they get dealt with accordingly.

there will be a little late night control, im usually up around 4 a.m., and some nights randomly wake up around 2 or so to check on my job, so I have been checking around these times.. have found a lot of people cussing and stuff...

Thank you Rizz and others for your replies;

Using the swear filter will not get rid of the problem, but would curb it a bit.  Thanks for informing me as how to get ahold of the admins for help.
I see at times when ToJ members are on, but they cannot deal with the problem as they have no admin privledges.  Maybe giving them kick priviledges would go a long ways in helping sort out this problem.  I have seen it work on other servers.
Just a suggestion.  We must pray for wisdom here as we most certainly do not want to provide an avenue for wickedness.
Do you use HLSW ,or any similar program for monitoring names. and typed messages off  line while games are in progress?  If not it is a great program, I have used it myself as an admin on other servers.

Hello There;

You can get HLSW at: http://www.hlsw.net/

It still is in beta but works just fine. The latest verson is HLSW 1.0.0.31 beta

There is also a log program which you can read about on their site.

To use HLSW on a server, the server admin must allow you access.

AMX is another great program for admins to use in online control. Menu operated, easy to use, and very fast to kick, ban, etc. Free's up more time so that the admins can actually play some CS -
biggrin.gif

Thats one of my goals before i die
tounge.gif
is to become admin of toj server just one but thats a long way from now

FYI: hlsw is only useable to those with the rcon password. Which is a small number of admins. Those of us with it are know to sit silently and watch the sever from time to time so there may be someone adminnning when you dont realise it. Also sometimes we go in under other names as people are more likely to be their natural selves when they dont know an admin is lurking around.

HLSW is really sneaky i dl just because i was bored its still a little confusing but im figuring it out i think
wink.gif
but yes i have seen admins do that before and hlsw is amazinly sneaky

Hlsw is great, lol I love it, I leave the server log-in to hlsw and in less than a minute after I leave my server theres people breaking the rules, which is sad really.

Back