Think anyone can make me a good

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
yeah maybe with somethin that has ff7 theme on either. or however something would go with the name Atown. thanks

I got stuffs that has starcraft.. look at mine, Fenix (Zealot).. me likes Fenix
biggrin.gif

i'll take a zuratul, or oh wats his name, umm that guy kerrigan kills in broodwar and he is reguialr templar. umm yeah

The one that u are talkin about is there Matriach. Zeratul *corrected* still lives
smile.gif

I'll post it up on my website and i'll giv u the url through PM.

gg

edit=Doh! i dun hav zeratul. this stinkers. I have whole others, u just name them

hmm, umm can u get me either the observer or the oh goodness i cant remember, and i played sc just today, umm those new air protoss units in broodwar that can disable buildings and such, what ever their called and thanks for correctin my spellin

Observer i do have

Unit u want=Corsair and i hav it
Corsair's special ability, Disruption web can as well disable normal ground unit as well.
smile.gif

corsair.gif

here it is. URL for this is
http://www.angelfire.com/ex/flash2k/corsair.gif
This webpage will be on for long so until u want to change, its urs

Another thing. The unit u wanted the first, i think it was Tassadar. Not zeratul Zeratul was a dark templar, not a high templar. and Tassadar dies on Original not Bwar

btw u have 400 posts. and im talkin bout that guy who wants to execute tassadar in the first one and kerrigan kills him in broodwar cuz he knows that kerrgigan is munipulating the matriarch

yeah thats him do u have him for an avator

Back